When the game will come out ?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by SeNeX, Oct 25, 2019.

1. SeNeX

SeNeX Ascendant

lol trailer came out in late 2017 ... its allready end of 2019 and as far i know korean version is allready working and ppl playing ... so when it will come to Europe ???
    or it can be even in more 10 years?????

2. Shion

Shion Ascendant

Seeing as they didn't took down the forums, it's still on schedule, for probably next year.

3. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

What do you mean "when will it come out"? Do you wanna know what you sound like? You are making us look like we're desperate!

If the game cannot come out with a quality gameplay and game-mechanics with adequate contents, I don't give a f*ck if it should ever release!

I wanna make one thing clear here: get the f*cking game right or don't ever release it! We the consumers are not a bunch of desperate skints who will even eat from the trash. I'm not lowering my standards, this game is not acceptable and there is no f*cking way I will receive it!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  4. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

I've been playing Fantasy-themed MMOs for 20 years now. At the quality of games from that genre now, I'm not gonna look down on myself and continue to play it. I have abandoned the genre completely for Space-themed MMOs who have a more sophisticated audience and is striving for quality and innovation.

I'm not desperate who will continue to play what I don't like, and certainly I'm not gonna play anything that is substandard! The genre is sinking and if it doesn't pick itself up, I'm not willing to do it. As a market--and not the business--, I'm not buying what I don't like and I'm not spending my time on something that is not worth it!

5. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

A:IR is another Bless and Astellia. Go and f*cking play the Beta yourself and you'll see! People like @Ayia are defending the game and saying things like "the game has not released yet" but completely missed my f*cking point -- it is a Bless at this current build; I'm not talking about the future! How much changes do they have to make in order to make the game that is already in Beta acceptable in the market? Ask yourself with the information you have now! It is a fiasco, but still you are "hopeful" and still continue to convince yourself with a strong evidence that oppose it. That is what we call a "delusion"!

6. Gries

Gries Ascendant

But here you are spending your time on something you define "not worth it", a bit self contradictory, isn't it?

7. Shion

Shion Ascendant

But, didn't A:IR developers also developed TERA? So they might know what ticks with the players, and know how to make it work. TERA is going for it's 8th year now.