When can we expect the next Update (KR or NA/EU)

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Squirrel, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Squirrel

Squirrel Ascendant

Hoping to get some insight here from the CMs/PMs on when approximately we can hope for another update on the next happening for the game.

I check these forums as well as the KR site literally every day for announcements and I was wondering if there would be any kind of announcement in the next while. I know there was the timing of having an NA test (beta/alpha/whatever) for Q1 but we haven't gotten any exact dates or anything yet. I'm not even looking for those dates necessarily I just want to know when we'll know them approximately.

Thanks for all your hard work friends.

ShmemSolid likes this.
  2. Yoruki

Yoruki Ascendant

I know the feeling I'm looking at both sites daily too! Hopefully the next phase of testing happens soon!

3. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    I'm just curious to know whether or not it's definitely delayed now from what was originally to be Q1 2018 for the first Beta Test or not?

4. Sera

Sera Guest

It defintley, seems that way, Jouska did post in December 17 EU CBT would be Q1. Then the KR CBT and G star got bad feedback. And then the CM said they have gone for a design.

Interestingly we are getting more info from Kakao than Bluehole is giving the Koreans, and for every thread here asking for CBT info there are 3 threads on the bluehole site, but with no response from bluehole

I keep meaning to do a review of the Korean forums so people can see the feedback they gave.

5. CM Praballo

CM Praballo Community Management A:IR Crew

We know many of you want to have a firsthand look at AI:R and we look forward to give testers the opportunity as soon as it is productive for the ongoing development progress.

Originally we planned to run a test phase in Q1 2018 but as a result of the first beta in Korea the developers now need more time to implement new features and improve the beta build based on the received feedback. So the current plan is indeed to have the next test phase in Q3.

Thank you for your patience!

Lhyuu, xDrac, Squirrel and 1 other person like this.
  6. Squirrel

Squirrel Ascendant

Thank you to all of you guys both there and in Korea working hard to do your best to provide us with as good of a gaming experience as you can.

Also if you need uh any kind of testing before then on the low you know where i'm at.

Sera likes this.
  7. Sera

Sera Guest

Errrrmmmm.... What he said..

8. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    Waiting will be difficult, but I will do my best; for A:IR.

9. Naoki

Naoki Ascendant

Archy-Technician
    thats a big leap from q1 to q3 :( but hope they get it right!