When can we expect the game to come out?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Eternal, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

Q3 2018 is about to end in a month, there is still no sign of a Western CBT1, when can we even expect this game to come out?
    I will not be touching this game if I don't see a CBT within this year and if I don't see this game come out (whether that be Soft-Launch or Official-Launch, I could care less) this Q1 2019.
    My patience is starting to run out right now!
    When can we see this game? I want an answer because I am not expecting for nothing, and definitely, I am not expecting for more delays.

When? Answer me!

Triplebutterfly and Mykosiranks like this.
  2. Bizzaro

Bizzaro Ascendant

It's "I couldn't care less," if you could care less, that implies you care. :cool:

3. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

My English is not perfect, thank you for correcting me! That's exactly what I meant. "I couldn't care any less!"

Can somebody please explain this?
    I could care less = I can care little? which means, I cannot care more?
    I couldn't care less = I cannot care little? which means, I can care more?

The context that I want to express, is "I couldn't care any less whether that be Soft-Launch or Official-Launch". What is the difference? My English is not perfect but I am not stupid. When something do not wipe, it's already regarded as a "release". Forget the correct technical-terms, it's all the same thing when the purpose are all the same! Seriously, what is with all these b*** sh** now a days in this industry?!
    An Open-Beta, Early Access, and Official-Release are not any different. They are all the same thing in terms of concept regardless of what language!

If I don't see this game meet it's schedule, that's it, I couldn't care any less anymore! If you want me to support this game, I need it soon, not later! I will jump ship if you are to postpone it for later!

4. Bizzaro

Bizzaro Ascendant

I could care less is not something you would ever say, so don't worry about it. I couldn't care less is a frequent expression meaning you have no care at all for whatever you're expressing your dissatisfaction with.

I understand your frustration though friend! These things take time and with the MMORPG market as lackluster as it is, we don't (and certainly they don't) want a half-*** game at release.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    Quin Tessence and str1x like this.
  5. Quin Tessence

Quin Tessence Ascendant

That demo video generated so much hype.

Have to wounder if they decided to cancel or redesign the game from the ground up to closer meet the expectations of the demo.

str1x likes this.
  6. str1x

str1x Ascendant

*chrrr*...hl3...*chrrr*

thats how such games work. they have 1 chance, the day theyre releasing
    many developers are afraid that day. if expectations are not met, you lose a lot.

There's gonna be a reason why not a single team member says one comment about the whole thing.

(this is what project planning has to look like :p:p 60% official teaser - 40% the game) keppo

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  7. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    I just hope the dev team is using the time wisely and are really fleshing out the game, not just making superficial changes. :/

8. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

Where is the game man? Holy ****!
    We need it soon and not later. If it ever gets delayed again, I am not touching it.

9. Sygiria

Sygiria Ascendant

until PUBG sells well, we most likely will not see a playable version of A:IR

str1x likes this.
  10. NetherWinds

NetherWinds Ascendant

I think:

July 2019 - Closed Beta
    Later 2019 - Launch

Or:

Later 2019 - Closed Beta

11. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

While not official, supposedly speaking, if that's how their schedule turned out, I am not gonna touch the game. I cannot forgive a Q2 2019 OBT/Launch of the game no matter what the state it is to come out with in terms of quality. If I don't see a Beta before the end of this year, if I don't see an OBT/Launch by Q1 of 2019, I am jumping ship.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    cem, str1x and Triplebutterfly like this.
  12. str1x

str1x Ascendant

hope dies last. but srsly.. a beta until the end of the year would border on a miracle.

cem likes this.
  13. Squishywasabi

Squishywasabi Ascendant

To be fair, they can choose whatever date they want and I'm sure they'll have somewhat of a decent turnout. The MMO market is dead right now, people are literally searching for new MMOs.

Necrit likes this.