What game are you currently playing right now?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by harshill1204512, Jul 30, 2019.

1. harshill1204512

harshill1204512 Ascendant

2. Shion

Shion Ascendant

I switched from Black Desert Online to Conquerors Blade when it came out in the West.

It has much better PvP than BDO, and it has Castles Sieges that i always wanted, which BDO simply never cared to much to put time to develop. And the Unit system in Conquerors Blade, which made Sieges even more fun.
    And Territory Wars were done much better than in Black Desert Online. Owning land in Conquerors Blade is actually more then just putting your guilds name on a map, like it is in BDO.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  3. LordOfDispair

LordOfDispair Ascendant

GW2

Zet likes this.
  4. Lointaine

Lointaine Ascendant

Black Desert Online and Tree of Savior (both basically from launch) :)

BDO is mostly for it's beautiful open world and tons of simulation activities and possibilities. ToS is for story and gameplay.

I really liked ~vanilla TERA just for gameplay, it was the best of modern mmo's for me in that aspect, even though it was far too simplistic in most of other aspects. Sadly, my TERA days are gone.

Shion likes this.
  5. Shion

Shion Ascendant

Came back to Black Desert recently with the new Expansion.

Also while not the real cause for my return, the expansion is amazing on its own. But the Succession( Main Hand Awakening ) looks very interesting.
    Always detested Kunoichi Awakening, really ruined the immersion of the class for me. But now can continue where i left off years ago with her.

And of course Halloween, and my favorite World boss in the game: Isabella the Black Witch!

Still the best visually looking MMO on the market!:cool:

6. SeNeX

SeNeX Ascendant

when the game will come out guyws some one know or you just sit in this forum for nothing ?

7. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

Dude, have you played the Thai Beta and have seen the Korean CBT2? The game is nowhere near acceptable! And you're asking when will it come out? The question that you should be asking instead is "are they ever gonna fix the game?"!

Trust me, if they ever release it at this state, it's gonna die after a few months.

This game is a piece of sh*t and majority of MMO gamers agree with me. The only people that disagree with me are the people here which is only a few of the fraction. You realize how dead this forums is and how few are interested in this game, right? That speaks for itself! Keep white-knighting this game and the direction it's going! The evidence points out that this is another Bless in the making! With so many flaws this game have, it is hopeless that they can ever turn it around!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  8. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

Look at the reviews of this game from content-creators which is by the way not paid and they're gamers themselves and see for yourself how bad this game is received. People don't like this game and I don't like it! Open up your eyes and stop convincing yourself with delusion! The game is not doing well and that is an objective fact!

Take it from this guy which has exactly the same objective opinion as I have. This game is a piece of trash and I'm going to keep ranting here till the moment it shuts down!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  9. Shion

Shion Ascendant

That was an interesting review of the state of the game. Shame he stopped posting videos since that one.