What exactly are those sneak peeks?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Triplebutterfly, May 17, 2018 at 8:13 PM.

1. Triplebutterfly

Triplebutterfly Ascendant

Teaser - People of Nousgard

Teaser - Black Heralds

Teaser - Creatures of Nousgard

Those 3 teasers are showing game's content that connects to the game's lore. That made me think if there are races in the game, and if so every race will have it's own story?
    I thought we're all playing a reborn citizen of one of the former kingdoms of Harth, humans(?)
    I am confused xD

If I got it all wrong and there are no races so what all those teasers about?

Shion likes this.
  2. Rosehj

Rosehj Ascendant

They're just that, I think-showing and telling about more of the world's peoples, animals, creatures / beings. I mean we're not the *only* beings and such in the whole world; it's just the main thing which happened and the main peoples 'revolve' around it all in some way or another. It's just... learning more about them and their/our history? Like they do with movie previews and other stuff; focusing on this character or that character or this or that event which happened. Different aspects and areas which make up the whole, even if it's background.

3. Sera

Sera Ascendant

The players are the "children of the stars", the history and origin of the players is presented in the video;

Basically the world of Harth consisted of three human kingdoms the Vulpine, Ontari and the Nous. The Vulpine and Ontari were engaged in a bitter war when disaster struck the planet Harth. The Vulpine and Ontari were wiped out, the Nousgaurd survived. But there numbers were too small so the surviving Nous resurrected the Vulpine and Ontari (the players).

The Black Heralds are mobs of the world.

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 8:10 AM
  4. Triplebutterfly

Triplebutterfly Ascendant

So there will be no races besides humans

5. Sera

Sera Ascendant

Basically that was what we have from both the lore and the CBT. Another race would be difficult within the current lore. As the imortality of the players comes from the Vulpine/Ontari who got into the vicious war to begin with whilst chasing immortality.

Shion likes this.