Translated: All Mystic Healing Skills

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Sera, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Sera

Sera Guest

Hi, I made an interactive mystic skill bar here:
    https://www.ascendants.org/mystic2

If you click on the skill it brings up the skill descriptor. Basically Dandelion propels the caster 8m forward (instantaneously). The skill has an 8 sec CD and you cant cast or do anything whilst it moves you 8m forward. There is no mention in the skill descriptor if it makes you immune to CC, but observations are the move is almost instantaneous move forward.

Also this has all the healing and offensive skills.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
    347 likes this.
  2. 347

347 Ascendant

Yeah, I've red it already, thank you for it. I probably missed smth about CD. The information about CC immune is from different forum, but it doesn't matter if it's almost instant. Sad to have no CC immune... Looks like mystic will be a sweet target, hope I'm wrong. Besides, at least gunners and tanks have skills that reduce incoming healing (have no information about the others).

3. Sera

Sera Guest

You can move through areas without taking damage with dandelion.

The mystic is a tough target to take down, in terms of mobility it has dandelion in dps stance and leaf in heal stance and as you can switch stances in combat you can keep very mobile. In addition the mystic has dps skills that reduce healing, although purify can remove those debuffs. Plus if you know how to play the class it has a wicked dps to, as well as a c.c. so you can root targets then dandelion/leaf away and then drop radient effects on the targets followed with a finishing move. Where these moves can be cast whilst running.

347 likes this.
  4. 347

347 Ascendant

Thanks for the explanation, this seems to be interesting gamelplay.)

5. SirWallace

SirWallace Ascendant

Nice job Sera :*

Sera likes this.
  6. Sera

Sera Guest

Thank you :)

SirWallace likes this.
  7. xMantissx

xMantissx Ascendant

It's perfect Sera! Can I translate your guide for russian community?

Sera likes this.
  8. Sera

Sera Guest

Thank you for the kind words, and please do translate for the Russian community, the wider the audience the better for all of us.