Thank You, Kakao Games

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Sensela, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Sensela

Sensela Ascendant

Thank you, Kakao Games, once again for ruining another game for Georgian players.
    Thank you, for doing what is better for your wallet and not for players.

I will explain it here...

1921 - Russia invades Georgia and kills innocent people, occupies if fully.
    1989 - Russia invades Georgia and kills 5000 innocent people
    1991-1993 - war between Russia and Georgia for territories of Georgia.
    2008 - war between Russia and Georgia for territories of Georgia.

Russia has occupied 30% territories of Georgia and it's conflict zone.

Russia even now suppresses Georgia.

we're not nazi/racist nation, but 90% of Russians insults us for our nationality.

we're NOT CIS country goddammit! we're in European Union! NOBODY from Georgia wants to play on Russian servers.

Allow Georgia to play on EU servers. edit

If you really care of your players, change it. I don't care if there's a license or whatever the damn is it issues. I'm only interested in to young generation of my country were able to play games edit
    thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2018
    Mykosiranks likes this.
  2. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

Well, that's the reason mate. Like I said in other thread - they cant just publish whatever they want anywhere the want. I it about licences and money (for the licences). And perhaps other, political things.

Dont get me wrong - I'm with You and I agree with You. It is so stupid that You cant play on EU servers but... the problem is propably inside Your country, not in BlueHole/Kakao.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Mykosiranks likes this.
  3. xMantissx

xMantissx Ascendant

Nationalist detected...

Kisica likes this.
  4. Sensela

Sensela Ascendant

I'm nationalist in what way? I just don't want to hear bullshit and racism towards my nation and I want to play in peace. do you really think, one of the smallest countries in the world would start war against biggest country in the world or provoke for using force?

@Szmer, only Kakao Games does it. no other companies did it. for example, when Gameforge blocked Russian players on EU servers, my country was still able to play TERA or another games from Gameforge. there is no problem inside my country, which would cause this. it's just all about MONEY.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  5. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

That is what I said. BlueHole, Kakao - its business. It means, they want to have profit. for some reason, after paying licences in your country, the release is unprofitable. I dont know why, maby there are some political issues, maby the licences are to expensive or maby there aren't enough players in your country to make investments.

Like I said, it's not about someone wants something or not. Its not about Kakao wants to publish the game somhere or not. Its about money and profit. So, like i suggested, maby the problem lies somewhere in your country.

6. CachaceirO

CachaceirO Ascendant

What????
    How much exaggeration.
    Use a VPN and be happy.
    I'm from Brazil and I'm going to play on the North American server as I did with the Black Desert.
    My friends and I played without any problems.

Mykosiranks and piyang like this.
  7. Sensela

Sensela Ascendant

its not about VPN, it's about company behavior. why should anyone use vpn, while they shouldnt?

8. Eagi

Eagi Ascendant

I agree with you completely. Whoever decides which countries they are allowed to give service to should include your country in EU.
    If I was forced to play with all the horrible countries that are around my country, I will be really upset and for sure not play with them.
    VPN is a solution but good vpns cost and are not free.

9. Tez

Tez Ascendant

Software Engineer
    You do understand its not Kakao that controls this right? The developer might have to license to another publisher in the RU area and Kakao cant step on there toes so sometimes the blame is on the developer not the publisher.

Mykosiranks likes this.
  10. Sera

Sera Guest

Your right ultimately it is all about money, that's capitalism for you. The license agreement what regions to supply and how that is enforced is defined by the IP holder in this case Bluehole. Bluehole also hold the IP to TERA (not gameforge), Bluehole for TERA gave lots of companies licenses to publish the game each in thier own region.

Whilst it is in Kakaos interest to allow as many countries as possible (they do want your money) to play the game with one license, it's not in the interests of the IP holder Bluehole. Who have a vested interest in selling as many licenses as possible. If the don't get companies to restrict access to the regions they license them to then other companies won't pay for licences for other regions.

xMantissx likes this.
  11. Eagi

Eagi Ascendant

Someone (cultural adviser) needs to explain Bluehole that some countries should be included in the EU region and not Russia region.

12. Piou

Piou Ascendant

Here we go again. Same problem like in BDO before start.
    It;s BS rules Kakao are only Publisher. If you have any problems send email to BS

13. Sensela

Sensela Ascendant

Bluehole included my country to European region in TERA and PUBG. such classification has ONLY Kakao Games. do I have to blame Bluehole, coz of Black Desert, as well? I guess, not...

crawlord likes this.
  14. Sera

Sera Guest

No Black Desert was developed and is owned by Pearl Abyss. So any issues you have with BDO blame pearl abyss, such as the cash shop.

AIR is owned and develop Bluehole studio. As Bluehole own the game they decide who can sell access to AIR.

Aure likes this.
  15. CM Praballo

CM Praballo Community Management A:IR Crew

This is not correct. Serving more countries might in fact be better for Kakao Games "wallet". The territory of service list posted earlier just mentions the countries we have a publishing agreement with Bluehole. The publishers for several other countries, including Russia, has, to the best of my knowledge, not been announced yet.

I understand that history and cultural differences can lead to conflicts in player communities. Bluehole and publishers do keep this in mind when discussing service territories. This process is still ongoing and we appreciate your feedback in this regard.

Please refrain however from expressing explicit hostility towards a whole group of players based on their nationality. It shows a mindset you have otherwise rightfully condemned. I had to remove some harsh wording and would ask to be more considerate in future postings.

Shion, xDrac, xMantissx and 3 others like this.
  16. xMantissx

xMantissx Ascendant

[QUOTE = "CM Praballo, post: 5682, участник: 3"] Это неверно. Обслуживание большего количества стран на самом деле может быть лучше для «кошелек» Kakao Games. Территория списка услуг, опубликованная ранее, просто упоминает страны, у которых есть соглашение о публикации с Bluehole. Издатели ряда других стран, в том числе и России, до сих пор, как мне известно, еще не объявлены.

Я понимаю, что история и культурные различия могут привести к конфликтам в сообществах игроков. Bluehole и издатели действительно помнят это при обсуждении территорий обслуживания. Этот процесс все еще продолжается, и мы ценим ваши отзывы в этом отношении.

Пожалуйста, воздержитесь от выражения явной враждебности по отношению ко всей группе игроков в зависимости от их национальности. Это показывает мышление, которое вы по праву осудили. Мне пришлось снять некоторые суровые формулировки и попросить вас быть более внимательными в будущих публикациях. [/ QUOTE]

asfk[qwprfhmiosdgniofdp

Ty, that was awesome

17. Tez

Tez Ascendant

Software Engineer
    Wat the ..... RU translation lol

18. Sensela

Sensela Ascendant

I'm still waiting to get result
    if you guys will take a look on this problem, I will be thankful. I don't really think, things gonna change, but I still have a little hope in it.

19. Sera

Sera Guest

You are really looking at the wrong site for this information. You really need to ask these questions on the Bluehole site, as that is the company that owns the IP and they will be the company that deals with which company will provide service to what country.

20. piyang

piyang Ascendant

something is hidden. they are not interested outside EU, NA & Oceania. it is really confusing why they choose specific region only? time zone? culture? not all games are having region restriction. time to ignite our vpn's at the time of release. for those who support region locking, there are vpn's ok? so no matter what we gonna enter. they don't want to pvp 200ms + players all i can say " you need to git gud "

i have i very big question. why you only add 1 country in the list of your service areas?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018