Teaser - Single Player Dungeons Part 2

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Praballo, Nov 8, 2018 at 2:29 PM.

1. CM Praballo

CM Praballo Community Management A:IR Crew

Greetings Ascendants,

Last time we introduced the first Solo Dungeon and today we are happy to share screenshots from another single-player adventure, the Halls of Challenge. This dungeon is unique in regard to offering better rewards the more challenges you overcome.

Halls of Challenge

Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-screenshot-1.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-screenshot-2.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-screenshot-3_fixed.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-screenshot-4.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-Boss-screenshot-1.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-Boss-screenshot-2.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-Boss-screenshot-3.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-Boss-screenshot-5.jpg

The Halls of Challenge consists of 50 floors. As you go up the levels, you will face increasingly powerful opponents. Each floor will have random monsters appearing, and on every 5th there will be boss monsters.
    But monsters are not the only thing to worry about, there are also other obstacles you will have to overcome. On the bright side, you can activate many helpful devices in the Halls of Challenge which will help you to survive.

Dei, SikkTwiztid, FAKKU and 2 others like this.
  2. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    50 floors? Damn, looks like challenging PvE content :eek:

SikkTwiztid likes this.
  3. Shari

Shari Ascendant

looks great :)

SikkTwiztid likes this.
  4. SikkTwiztid

SikkTwiztid Ascendant

Niceeeeee. I like it! Keep it up everyone. I enjoy the multiplayer and single player aspect of the game. I grew up on Runescape, and there's never-ending things to do like this^ and for the whole community.

5. Ody Mam

Ody Mam Ascendant

This looks good but it depends of the difficulty. It would be lame to be able to get to high floors easily.

6. Sparki

Sparki Ascendant

I think i never reach floor 50 :D

7. Stabby

Stabby Ascendant

Being your dad
    Holly **** this is lit af

8. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

This looks great! Without getting hands on game play, my only suggestion would be to reconsider the name. Halls of Challenge sounds like an awkward translation to me (and this could be just me). Knowing that the game is translated from Korean to the other languages, I would suggest adapting dungeon/location names to fit "better" with the localization. For example, Halls of Challenge could be titled "The Gauntlet" and portray the same theme; it also rolls off the tongue better (imho). I understand my suggestion may not be the best one, but I know players are harshly critical of games they perceive as "poorly translated". I do not want that for A:IR because of how excited I am!

Otherwise I love these types of challenging dungeons! Fabulous for 'downtime' and testing your own personal limits or honing your skills as a PvE player.

9. Nagule

Nagule Ascendant

Very nice and beautiful details.

BTW the Beta Subscription will not start today? Nov, 13rd?

10. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

@Nagule I'm sure someone would correct me if I am wrong. But I believe you are thinking of the CBT test performed last year for the Korean Client. To the best of my knowledge we have no information about the Western CBT test schedule.

11. Nagule

Nagule Ascendant

However, beta testing for A:IR will be happening towards the end of 2018, with registration happening on November 13 to December 10, having the beta test itself take place conclusively on December 13 to December 17.

https://www.mmobyte.tv/should-you-p...o-know-about-the-upcoming-project-air-mmorpg/

12. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

Ah, I see where you are getting that date now. I do not know where MMObyte received their information, but based on the official Facebook (the most recent information I have currently) a CBT date has not been announced. You can see the question asked and answered in the comments section of their Snapshot thread.

Here is a screencap of the thread, I've just blocked out full names for this site. MMObyte is mentioned here as well and the thread is from 3 weeks ago, making me believe MMObyte had incorrect in or outdated information as the FB posting is after the article's June 22nd print date.

[​IMG]

13. Nagule

Nagule Ascendant

Many thanks @Alyria !

Well, now I'm sad....I was so happy and invited so many people to play ! :confused::(

14. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

Don’t lose hope. Blue hole is headed to G-Star this weekend. We may get more information at that time. It is not your or the A:IR team’s fault an outside blogger/news source/YouTubed did not update the original article or verify the information they provided. Just invite your friends to follow and sign up via the front page for when the CBTs start.

Sparki likes this.