Teaser - Single Player Dungeons Part 2

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Praballo, Nov 8, 2018.

1. CM Praballo

CM Praballo Well-Known Member A:IR Crew

Greetings Ascendants,

Last time we introduced the first Solo Dungeon and today we are happy to share screenshots from another single-player adventure, the Halls of Challenge. This dungeon is unique in regard to offering better rewards the more challenges you overcome.

Halls of Challenge

Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-screenshot-1.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-screenshot-2.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-screenshot-3_fixed.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-screenshot-4.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-Boss-screenshot-1.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-Boss-screenshot-2.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-Boss-screenshot-3.jpg
    Ascent-Infinite-Realm-Dungeon-도전의전당-Boss-screenshot-5.jpg

The Halls of Challenge consists of 50 floors. As you go up the levels, you will face increasingly powerful opponents. Each floor will have random monsters appearing, and on every 5th there will be boss monsters.
    But monsters are not the only thing to worry about, there are also other obstacles you will have to overcome. On the bright side, you can activate many helpful devices in the Halls of Challenge which will help you to survive.

Nunnoo, xDragONx, Luzh and 6 others like this.
  2. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    50 floors? Damn, looks like challenging PvE content :eek:

SikkTwiztid likes this.
  3. Shari

Shari Ascendant

looks great :)

SikkTwiztid likes this.
  4. SikkTwiztid

SikkTwiztid Ascendant

Niceeeeee. I like it! Keep it up everyone. I enjoy the multiplayer and single player aspect of the game. I grew up on Runescape, and there's never-ending things to do like this^ and for the whole community.

5. Ody Mam

Ody Mam Ascendant

This looks good but it depends of the difficulty. It would be lame to be able to get to high floors easily.

6. Sparki

Sparki Ascendant

I think i never reach floor 50 :D

7. Stabby

Stabby Ascendant

Being your dad
    Holly **** this is lit af

8. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

This looks great! Without getting hands on game play, my only suggestion would be to reconsider the name. Halls of Challenge sounds like an awkward translation to me (and this could be just me). Knowing that the game is translated from Korean to the other languages, I would suggest adapting dungeon/location names to fit "better" with the localization. For example, Halls of Challenge could be titled "The Gauntlet" and portray the same theme; it also rolls off the tongue better (imho). I understand my suggestion may not be the best one, but I know players are harshly critical of games they perceive as "poorly translated". I do not want that for A:IR because of how excited I am!

Otherwise I love these types of challenging dungeons! Fabulous for 'downtime' and testing your own personal limits or honing your skills as a PvE player.

vanity and SeBright like this.
  9. Nagule

Nagule Ascendant

Very nice and beautiful details.

BTW the Beta Subscription will not start today? Nov, 13rd?

10. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

@Nagule I'm sure someone would correct me if I am wrong. But I believe you are thinking of the CBT test performed last year for the Korean Client. To the best of my knowledge we have no information about the Western CBT test schedule.

11. Nagule

Nagule Ascendant

However, beta testing for A:IR will be happening towards the end of 2018, with registration happening on November 13 to December 10, having the beta test itself take place conclusively on December 13 to December 17.

https://www.mmobyte.tv/should-you-p...o-know-about-the-upcoming-project-air-mmorpg/

12. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

Ah, I see where you are getting that date now. I do not know where MMObyte received their information, but based on the official Facebook (the most recent information I have currently) a CBT date has not been announced. You can see the question asked and answered in the comments section of their Snapshot thread.

Here is a screencap of the thread, I've just blocked out full names for this site. MMObyte is mentioned here as well and the thread is from 3 weeks ago, making me believe MMObyte had incorrect in or outdated information as the FB posting is after the article's June 22nd print date.

[​IMG]

Nagule likes this.
  13. Nagule

Nagule Ascendant

Many thanks @Alyria !

Well, now I'm sad....I was so happy and invited so many people to play ! :confused::(

14. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

Don’t lose hope. Blue hole is headed to G-Star this weekend. We may get more information at that time. It is not your or the A:IR team’s fault an outside blogger/news source/YouTubed did not update the original article or verify the information they provided. Just invite your friends to follow and sign up via the front page for when the CBTs start.

Sparki likes this.
  15. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

Allow me to issue these information here to remove the false hopes due to lack of awareness of general up-to-date news. When a speaker issue a statement regarding their target, it is a subsequent information, the event is not yet definite in placement but the given information is official. A "news" is about contemporary and past events, these are called "affairs". Events and information, (both of which are contents of news), are different! How can you expect something consequent as a consequent information to have already taken place? This is a misunderstanding of what is a basic literacy!

This game was planned to have it's Western CBT1 on Q1 2018 which was later delayed to Q3 2018, which was delayed again to December 2018, and then further delayed again once more to what is predictably within 2019. These are official information. Are they certain? The information are certain but the placement are not, what did you expect, these are only information, do not look at it as if it is an affair.
    The Community Manager have already confirmed that we will not be having any Western CBT within this year, which means it has been delayed again to a further date, predictably it will likely be scheduled and take place within 2019.

CM Praballo
    "You guys have certainly no reason to feel useless.
    If anyone, it's us the community team, impatiently waiting to be able to share more previews of the game.
    Unfortunately sometimes things take longer than originally expected and Beta testing will not start in 2018.
    We will inform you about exact dates as soon as possible.

We received however updates and new builds for internal testing from the development team and we will start sharing more game details very soon.

Thank you for your patience!"

Source: https://forum.airthegame.com/index.php?threads/are-we-useless.6959/

Now that you have this information, you now know what to expect regarding the dates.

By the way, you cannot claim that the news contents from MMOByte are "inaccurate", nor even "outdated", when that article that you looked at was published on June, 22nd, 2018. Which school taught you Literary Arts? You don't alter an article that was already published! Always look at the dates and author of the publishing material and treat the contents as objective! If you are following up on the most recent MMOByte news, they even mentioned already that A:IR will not have it's Western CBT within this year, this is already a general information.

My native language is not English, but I am not this illiterate to misunderstand very basic elements of publication! I am not even majoring in Literary Arts nor anything related to that!

16. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

That November ~ December CBT1 Registration information was sourced from a Korean press. It will not be in Korean if the information are not for the Koreans! This news is as old as 2017, it was actually referring to December 13th ~ 17th 2017 for the CBT1 date, not 2018, This was for the 'Korean' CBT1.
    This information was misinterpreted that it was incorporated as news for the Western audiences. It's only for the Koreans! As you can see, not only am I not illiterate in English, I am also not illiterate in Korean (I am actually also fluent in Korean).
    We can toss that information aside because here is my source:
    http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=190210#csidx42ac7448ee36e71b7b7859e8bcc353f
    We are already close to the end of 2018, which means this thing already happened in Korea.
    I'm sorry to say this, but you are misinformed!

Sandalot likes this.
  17. Nagule

Nagule Ascendant

Sorry master of english Eternal for my silliness as you "called" me. One day, when I grown up...I hope to be like you, master of english and interpretation of English texts!

Kailis likes this.
  18. d3smike

d3smike Ascendant

That's badass!

19. mike dao

mike dao Ascendant

Super excited about this game. I cant wait !!!

Nagule likes this.
  20. Kapi Heartlilly

Kapi Heartlilly Ascendant

Data Analyst
    Looking forward to video's, looking good so far picture wise!