Teaser - Class Screenshots and Info

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Richter, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Shion

Shion Ascendant

Seeing how fast they got it up in Thailand, i am thinking this year for us too. No official info yet.

2. Shion

Shion Ascendant

Seeing how both of this classes are ranged, but soooo many streamers picked elementalist, i am thinking it's stronger in PvP?

3. FliP

FliP Ascendant

Gunslinger is "ranged", but more like Mid-Range. You cannot snipe from far away as you would with an Archer.

As a Melee player, I chose Gunslinger because it is close enough to my playstyle. I have not tried Warlord, but it seems to be rather slow and I don't like the preferred weapon.
    Guns are not my cup of tea either, but I so far like the class.

As for the release, a logical assumption would be beta tests in Q3/Q4 and release somewhen in Spring 2020. I hope I am wrong and the game launches sooner.

4. Lientje

Lientje Ascendant

Freelance Illustrator
    I'm pretty excited to try out the Mystic, they look fun.

5. Lnhzz

Lnhzz Ascendant

Oh that guns... Does anyone know if the gameplay is fluid? Or is it weird like all other fake action combate games? lol

6. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

The Combat of the game now is Free-Aim Tab-targeting. It is similar to Revelation Online's Free-Aim Tab-targeting.
    What is a "Free-Aim"? it's a Camera thing! You can manually aim your reticule (the Crosshair) at your target giving you the illusion of an Action-Combat, but the monster targeting is Tab-targeting. The Berserker in Bless Online is an example of a Free-Aim Tab-targeting (idiots call it an "Action-targeting Combat").

There is nothing wrong with Lock-on (also called "Target-lock") Tab-targeting that this game used to have from the early Korean build, as well as there is nothing wrong with Tab-targeting at all! A lot of people call it "obsolete" and the majority prefer True Action-targeting Combat. It is not true because only the Casuals (which are the majority) prefer it, the Hardcores prefer the standard classic Targeting that I mentioned. The most populated MMOs that dedicated people play on have mandatory Subscription and Tab-targeting! It is not true that everyone hates Tab-targeting and mandatory Subscription -- it is just that the majority Casuals do not prefer them! When you are looking for an MMORPG, you look for MMORPG features, not Action features! It's the Casual people that prefer Action, fast-paced Combat, Combo System, and Skill-based Combat. The Hardcores prefer Tab-targeting and Tactical/Strategic Combat. I'm just clearing up the misconceptions!

With the Combat changes that they made to this Thai version just so the game can cater more to the majority Casuals, I have lost my respect for these Devs! They don't have any Game Design principle for this game which makes the future development direction of this MMO ambiguous! They have no principle, they only go by majority preference! They don't even have a Target audience to begin with!

I totally hate this Combat even more than the Korean version! Furthermore, the ambiguous state of this game is the reason why I have no confidence in this game and it's future! It doesn't go by principle (as they don't have any), it goes by majority preference! I want the right MMORPG for me, not an MMORPG that caters to everyone!

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. I have already abandoned this game! I cannot invest in a game that has no future and I can already see this ahead! This game is built for short-term, they intend to milk it, close it down, and then move on to the next project! This move doesn't work for me!

7. AIice

AIice Ascendant

Elementalist...Even though it's the class that I always play, I really hope that you make it frustrating to play as and challenging, while being balanced at the same time(magic barriers,buffs, crowd controls, etc...)
    I don't think I can't get myself excited for the game if half the players are playing the same class.

well, the main reason I'm not excited is because of your female outfit designs, they're all look oversexualized :( like in every single MMO, *sigh*....

8. AIice

AIice Ascendant

Oh it's tab targeting without dodging skills, and not skill-based(brainless) and heavily gear-reliant. Nevermind I don't care anymore.

9. FliP

FliP Ascendant

There are dodging skills. I don't know for Elementalist specifically, but Gunslinger has a dodge.

AIice likes this.
  10. ErwnatoR

ErwnatoR Ascendant

Elementalist All the way

11. Aimée

Aimée Ascendant

Wahhh~ They all look so good. Gunslinger and Assassin are def. my play style :D

Shion likes this.
  12. Cyber Cleric

Cyber Cleric Ascendant

I wanna be a Orc Healer!! i like how the orcs look

13. Ayia

Ayia Ascendant

Wrong game? :p

14. Ayia

Ayia Ascendant

Can't wait to have my precious house back...

[​IMG]

utenaprime and Shion like this.
  15. Cyber Cleric

Cyber Cleric Ascendant

nice house

16. Мгла

Мгла Ascendant

В России игра выйдет?

17. Ayia

Ayia Ascendant

На данный момент нет доступной информации.

18. Hospital

Hospital Ascendant

Uwaah. Mystic looks so nice!!