Streaming CB

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Bizzaro, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Bizzaro

Bizzaro Ascendant

I'm a fairly active streamer and was wondering what the parameters for streaming this game in Closed Beta were?

2. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

AFAIK there were no limitations on KR test, and western test (if it ever happens, I'm starting to lose faith) is supposed to be the same.

Bizzaro likes this.
  3. barbatas

barbatas Ascendant

I already lost faith in this beta :(

Triplebutterfly likes this.
  4. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    It's bound to come sooner or later! But I agree, it's very frustrating having to wait for something that you are not sure is making any progress :(

Triplebutterfly likes this.
  5. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

I assume they are making progress, just slower than they thought. And that's OK, I prefer a good game than an early game. But they could at least keep us informed on the fact that they had to delay the promised test. They said Q3, and since we still know nothing about it, I doubt it's happening on September.

6. Triplebutterfly

Triplebutterfly Ascendant

The funny part is when the game wont be good and late on release, because they dont give a **** about the western audience and what we want the game to be like.
    Not even talking about how bad the communication between the game's team and the community.

xDrac likes this.
  7. Yeiko

Yeiko Ascendant

No se que tipo de jugador eres, pero si tu interés esta detrás de este juego, no entiendo por que tu mala actitud contra el desarrollo del mismo.
    No e visto el primer comentario en donde no te quejes de AIR y todo su proceso. Es triste ver comentarios asi, pero entiendo que sea frustrante estar en espera.

Espero prontas noticias como todos. si el juego comple lo prometido genial, Si no, no hay problema :) , Buscare algo mas, pero no hace falta llegar a crear polémicas a un juego que aun no he jugado. feliz dia.

leobadia likes this.