Storage

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by christopher rubis, Jan 4, 2020.

1. christopher rubis

christopher rubis Ascendant

I hope storage can be at least 256 slots per location/city
    has anyone heard ?

2. Arika

Arika Ascendant

storage is only available on the you house plot. It can be expanded

3. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

Storage is part of your 6 Estate Workshops. By upgrading your Storage Workshop, you can increase it's maximum slots. In Playpark's Cash Shop, you can buy Storage Expansion Slots and Inventory Expansion Slots. You already know why I'm against the Storage Expansion Slots -- because Storage Expansion is part of Estate progression.

@Arika Why don't you tell him everything? Why don't you tell him how Pay to Win the Cash Shop is? Stop sugarcoating this f*cking game as if it's any great! You see, all you will do is defend this game and give it a good image that is not even reflective of the reality! If you are gonna lie to him, I will tell him the truth!

Hear it from me and don't hear it from this white-knight!

4. Arika

Arika Ascendant

I told everything what christopher rubis he asked and im replyed :3 Nobody knows exactly how many slots the storage has . So he's not as stupid as you and he understands that I can't answer ^.^
    **The size of the inventory and storage have been expanded compared to the beta, so this won't be a problem :)
    Buy a sedative ET this game will be amazing and there will be no UE4 just because you want hihi xD I'm all time enjoy you pointless text and laugh so thank you lmao
    No one saw the contents of the cash shop because it changed:)
    I think everyone can decide if they like the game or not ;)
    And i'm don't white lord, only enjoy this game and waiting OBT like many others :p
    I think I told you all we are looking forward to this great A:IR game :p:oops:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020