Screenshots/Translations from the KR CBT

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Sera, Dec 14, 2017.

1. SirWallace

SirWallace Ascendant

Ty Sera, please video :)

Sera likes this.
  2. Sera

Sera Guest

I will hopefully be able to do that with all the footage I got in game, anything in particular you would like to see covered?

SirWallace likes this.
  3. Atorasu

Atorasu Ascendant

Hey Sera,

If you're still taking footage, would it be possible to show off the settings which we can alter and if there is any ways to customise the UI, that as well?

Sera likes this.
  4. TheFirstOrder

TheFirstOrder Ascendant

I was waiting the combat and skills should be like Tera Online; but it looks like the "Combat system and some features look like almost or exactly "Bless Online" ". The game needs to be more optimised; otherwise fps drops so much and I don't think it can handle the sieges or many players at the same place like how we were experienced in Tera Online Argon Assault on open world events.

5. SirWallace

SirWallace Ascendant

i want to know how guild work in the game, and how many player the guild can have? :)

Sera likes this.
  6. Sera

Sera Guest

Good question, although you have picked the one I didn't investigate much in the CBT. I had a basic look. You can of course move components and resize them around the screen. The system menu allows you to add/remove task bars.

The one omission I found is a targeting reticular, like Tera. I will sort out the footage of the first group level 20 dungeon I ran as healer, trying to target the tank was a nightmare at times, as soon as I got a soft lock on him, and before a hard lock could be established someone would run in front and my heal target would change. But I will focus more on the UI in the next cbt.

Hi, I don't think they had guild functionality enabled in cbt1, but I will look for the interface in the next CBT.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2017
    Atorasu and SirWallace like this.
  7. SirWallace

SirWallace Ascendant

8. climbatize

climbatize Ascendant

The rabbit one is actually somewhat eerie !

9. Atorasu

Atorasu Ascendant

Fantastic to hear. Was worried that it may end up being like some of the newer releases where resizing changed the entire UI, rather than the individual sections of it.

Hopefully, they will add a better way to switch and lock onto specific targets - but that's what these tests are for!

10. Sera

Sera Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2017
    climbatize and SirWallace like this.
  11. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    Those are some fantastic looking screenshots, blown away by how beautiful the game can look! Thank you @Sera

Sera likes this.
  12. SirWallace

SirWallace Ascendant

I LOVE U <3

Sera likes this.
  13. xMantissx

xMantissx Ascendant

Sera, what means "potential" on the first screenshot?

14. Sera

Sera Guest

Hi,

In CBT "potential" was a form of level that increased after you hit the main level cap. Its sort of discussed in this thread

https://forum.airthegame.com/index.php?threads/kr-cbt-leveling-beyond-30.319/

Basically in the KR CBTs you leveled to 30 just as in most MMOs by gathering XP from kills and quests, Each level gain changes a group of stats (increasing health, mana, defense, etc) all at once. At level 30, when you have unlocked your memories and chosen a faction you unlock your "Potential Power".

"Potential Power" is a level type system where levels are gained though xp from kills and quests, andwhen you gain certain "potential power" levels you gain an ability point that you allocate as you wish using the interface below. unlike the standard leveling groups of stats dont change each level, but you do get the chance to tailor your character with the ability points awarded for "Potential Power Levels".

15. xMantissx

xMantissx Ascendant

Ty, I understood. I have some more questions, please check PM

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018