PvP

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by RedBandit, Sep 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RedBandit

RedBandit Ascendant

Hello Folks!

Do you guys have any idea for PvP system in the game? If you have lets talk about it. First of all, i dont want to fight with players i am a peaceful person(lol just kidding). I just want to know what things will worth for fighting? For example, gaining reputation, looting items, taking regions etc...

2. hurfmurf

hurfmurf Ascendant

What we know so far about PvP in A:IR ist that there are two factions, one of which you will join only at max(?) level, and a probably at least one instanced battleground to fight each other. Not much more.
    From existance of factions we can deduct that there will probably will be some sort of open world pvp and maybe larger scale sieges.
    There was also a video footage of something that looked like an open world boss battle, so I guess this could be also something for the two factions to fight for.
    In general, I suspect there will be similarities to Aion, as that game's headhoncho is said to now work on A:IR.

RedBandit likes this.
  3. RedBandit

RedBandit Ascendant

I hope combat system will not same with Black desert online. İ heard, they fight for nothing.