Please launch as buy to Play

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Potato9000, Aug 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

@Arika Try to close your mind again, ok! Read the comments on every platform this game is featured on and you won't hear much positive comments on the game. If you are telling me that my opinion sits on the minority side in this genre, think again! Maybe I am the minority here in this dead forum with a number of white-knights and die-hard supporters of A:IR--we also have those kinds in Bless and Astellia--but I assure you that if you look beyond your cult here, almost everyone frown upon this game!

Go read the comments on this video that is positively biased about this game and you will get the picture that most people are negatively impressed!

Most people just do not like this game and the direction it is going! To grind salt to the wound, Krafton Game Union and Kakao Games are terrible companies whom you just cannot put your trust into when they can endanger the long-term of their games and your investment in them highly likely -- just look at what happened in the past and how they make decisions! This game doesn't look good gameplay-wise--and I did played the Beta--, the development roadmap is a disappointment along with the development progress of this game, there is a huge chance of almost absolute that the monetization it will have will affect gameplay--it is bound for a F2P after all!--and the companies behind this game have bad reputation and have no quality-orientation, and furthermore they do not communicate with the player-base at all!

There are so many things about them and about this game that is despicable to list. This is why I'm so negative and bashing this game in this forum and other platforms to put them down as they are deserving of it! This game, as it is, belongs in the abyss! OBT for this game is coming out on Korea and Thailand before 2020 and the condition it's in is not looking good! The game, how they designed it, how they continue to design it, is beyond fixed! It's just like Bless--it's beyond fixed!

now, I offer you a proposition @Arika:
    which is it: the blue pill or the red pill or are you just succumbed to the blue one?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 4:43 AM
  2. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

As I have spoken before, feasible or not feasible, you are trying to modify an F5 to 4th-gen capabilities! Why not f*cking use your head and do what is efficient to stop wasting resources and get a f*cking Rafale or something like that within the same generation. It's not worth it man and it's never worth it! Lifting a 100-pound box by yourself to move it to a location and lifting it with 2 people and putting it on a cart to move it to a location are both feasible! -- I'm not saying it can't be done! It's not f*cking worth it! You are wasting f*cking resources to meet the same end! What? These resources don't take away from something else that should have been better allocated? Something that could have improved this game for the better?

I have no confidence in their engine, and I'm not myopic -- this can impact the long-term development of the game and I will not invest in any MMO that has no continuous development! This engine will put too much drag on this f*cker! That's another thing I cannot trust -- their garbage inefficient engine!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 5:26 AM