NA | PvX | Semi - Hardcore | Eclipse Gaming | Leader Application Included

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Freddymac, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Freddymac

Freddymac Ascendant

Eclipse Gaming-logo.png Information!
    About Us!
    We are a new community striving to grow into a much larger multi-game gaming community. We are a group of well-versed players coming from FPS and MMO backgrounds. We are all players who aim for the top, constantly striving to be the best in any game we play. Our community welcomes anyone whether you are a hardcore gamer or just a casual gamer. All ages are welcome as long as you are able to act mature and don't start unnecessary arguments/drama. So if you'd like to join an open welcoming PC gaming community hop in the discord and join us!

Why choose us?
    • Here at Eclipse Gaming, we focus on being somewhere anyone can come to and have something for them to enjoy.
    • We offer guilds for any games that offer some form of guild functionality at the request of community members.
    • The discord has custom coded bots to allow for ease of use during your stay allowing you to choose which game channels you would like to view and get updates from.
    • And the most important of all, the community comes before all else meaning you have a say in anything and everything we do whether it be through our suggestion channels or through leading one of our in-game guilds!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Fortitude

Fortitude Ascendant

Sounds Interesting. Furthermore, the community sounds like something that I could fit right into. It is what I am personally looking for in 'AIR', the chance to build and grown with a strong guild that is both influential and recognized. And my eyes also opened at, ''Multi-game gaming community'' as I always desired to be apart of one. I would love to get on to who every is in charge or the head of Eclipse particularly for AIR, if there is one so to speak.

3. Freddymac

Freddymac Ascendant

Ah, yes there is currently no division leader for AIR but there is an application included above for anyone whom wishes to apply the AIR community is quite new for us so we are just starting recruitment we would love for you to join us!

4. Freddymac

Freddymac Ascendant

Updated the post!

5. Nex

Nex Ascendant

I love the thought of joining a community to grow with. Has the AIR community grown yet?

6. Freddymac

Freddymac Ascendant

Sadly we have not been pushing A:IR although with the recent fall of Bless we aren’t going to go for A:IR and ashes of creation next feel free to join and soon the A:IR community will be up and running!

7. Freddymac

Freddymac Ascendant

A:IR Discord is coming up!