More informations to come very soon

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Laguna, Nov 9, 2018 at 1:58 PM.

1. Laguna

Laguna Ascendant

As you may already know, G-Star 2018 is approaching and the event is planned from 15 to 18 November. Just like the previous year Bluehole have their stand and we will probably have more informations about A:IR since nothing really was communicated for whole a year.

[​IMG]

Strider, Shari and Sparki like this.
  2. Sparki

Sparki Ascendant

Happy to see more about it :D

3. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

Let's see if we get some updated info then!

4. Strider

Strider Ascendant

Need to hear something positive. Am growing a bit frustrated with the lack of info out there.

Sad to think we are probably still a year off the game launching

5. Yumika

Yumika Ascendant

6. Yumika

Yumika Ascendant

I don't think it's a coincidence

7. ChivasRegal

ChivasRegal Ascendant

Надеемся увидеть больше информации в ближайшее время.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018 at 4:49 PM
  8. Laguna

Laguna Ascendant

From what I can read a new website is in development as a way to handle A:IR more effectively since Bluehole and Kakao want to do their best in this cooperation. I don't really know if we will notice any change on our side but thankfully it's nothing to be worried about.

9. Yumika

Yumika Ascendant

Just in view of the date, we can hope for communication during the event

10. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

Hopefully they announce some sort of schedule (even if it is a loose one) about the Alpha, CBT, OBT, etc schedules. I know some members of the AIR Crew have hinted at new information coming SOONTM. We just have to wait and see what unfolds this coming weekend

11. Laguna

Laguna Ascendant

Being an optimist I think it's possible that Bluehole and Kakao are working together on a global website. A NA/EU publisher confirmed so early after an MMO announcement is rare and A:IR could potentially get a global launch (KR, NA, EU... ), atleast I keep thinking that we will not wait a lot of time after the korean OBT/Release. Anyways we will probably know what's happening during this event, this hosting issue might hide something bigger IMHO.

12. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

After what they've said so far, I expect a close KR-West release, and that's something they could probably announce at G-Star, but based on some extra-official info I got I wouldn't expect release soon, or next year even. But hey, I'm OK with it if they make something worth it.

13. Yumika

Yumika Ascendant

I would very much like to have ads on their official positioning and started having a real regular official communication.

14. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

I thought it was confirmed that Bluehole and Kakao are combining their websites? At least that is the impression I received from this thread, but I reserve the right to be 100% wrong. If that is the case, and they are combining the sites as well as efforts, I firmly believe a global release would be best for A:IR and its player base. Historically, I remember players joking that any MMORPG that launches in Korea will be 5 to 7 years until we see them in the west. That doesn't fly anymore in my honest opinion, especially with three "large title" MMOs on the horizon constantly pumping out updates with various levels of hype.

15. hurfmurf

hurfmurf Ascendant

Eh, now that is some interesting information.

16. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

I specified extra-official for a reason, as it's from a personal source not affiliated in any way to Bluehole or Kakao, and I trust their info, but in no way I can prove or even claim that it's trustworthy. Treat it as a simple rumor, and nothing more.

But yeah, I heard the game still needs a good chunk of work, and probably won't be ready until at least late 2019. And I have no problem with that, I prefer a late good MMO I can spend years on than a rushed buggy mess.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 3:11 PM
  17. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

Am I correct in assuming by PA you mean Pearl Abyss? Just double checking!

Personally I don't think that players would mind waiting another year for the game if they know what is under development for the enhancements and a loose Alpha/Beta calendar. The days could even be extremely generic with Q1, Q2, etc notations. I know schedules are difficult to pin down sometimes. Figuring out the right balance of giving developers enough time to work, appease the player base so they feel like everything is moving along at the right pace, and padding the dates so that delays don't affect the road map. It can be difficult!

18. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

Yeah, to much talk about BlackDesert, I got them confused, updated to Bluehole XD