KR CBT Leveling beyond 30..

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Sera, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Sera

Sera Guest

Hi

I thought I would just share some info about leveling post 30, which I havent seen anyone else mention.

So ok.. You level to 30 just as in most MMOs by gathering XP from kills and quests, Each level gain changes a group of stats (increasing health, mana, defense, etc) all at once. At level 30, when you have unlocked your memories and chosen a faction you unlock your "Potential Power".

[​IMG]

"Potential Power" is a level type system where levels are gained though xp from kills and quests, andwhen you gain certain "potential power" levels you gain an ability point that you allocate as you wish using the interface below. unlike the standard leveling groups of stats dont change each level, but you do get the chance to tailor your character with the ability points awarded for "Potential Power Levels".

[​IMG]

Lhyuu, Creature, hurfmurf and 2 others like this.
  2. SielAlseif

SielAlseif Ascendant

Woa, Nice, long time i didnt play a game with points, thia post Just feed my hype xD

Sera likes this.
  3. Chi

Chi Ascendant

Huh so 30 is like a soft cap- but then after its allocating points still to where you need/want them?

Seems interesting enough! Thanks for sharing ^^

Sera likes this.
  4. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    I like the idea of allocating points, but does this have a limit? I'd think there would have to be one, right?
    So you basically "keep leveling" to grind out points you can increase your stats with, correct?

5. Sera

Sera Guest

Hi,

that was the CBT, difficult to say what will be for definite at release it could be higher initial lvl before you start lvling "Potential". As I have seen somewhere on the web lvl 37 weapons.

Agni likes this.
  6. hurfmurf

hurfmurf Ascendant

I see some crystals there as the required payment method for resetting the points. That stinks of p2w from the cheap f2p games where you are supposed to find yourself being forced to pay RL money for respeccing at some point.

7. Stev

Stev Ascendant

With my Suggar Daddy
    Hope they will increase the lvl cap 30 its too short for me but it's ok for me i love points ♥ Is the leveling fast or not too :eek: ?

8. Sera

Sera Guest

Difficult to say at this point... of course for the CBTs lveling speed was greatly increased.

9. Shion

Shion Ascendant

This is excellent info