Just how clueless are the staff

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Sensei, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Sensei

Sensei Ascendant

I’m just wondering how much info if any at all the NA/EU staff have regarding our version. Do we even Any staff? Pretty sure I’ve only seen one member login

Considering thai is set to release soon and korea most likely after. Do you not feel the need to say anything regarding this version. Posting your art here and there is hardly enough.

It is the same direction neowiz took with its players in case you all forgot how that turned out. 0 transparency and the game is dead.

Do better

Mykosiranks likes this.
  2. Muriele

Muriele Ascendant

I think your being a bit hard on them. Don't get me wrong this game could turn out to be the mess bless was but we should give them a chance to put something in place first.

Right now no one even knows when the game will release here so its a little soon to expect the ins and outs of the game.If we are a month from release and they are still hiding things then we can worry. Right now some of the answers you are looking for are probably still being discussed in by the NA/EU team.

Mykosiranks likes this.
  3. Sensei

Sensei Ascendant

The issue is when other versions are getting ready to go into beta meanwhile we have no idea whats going on with our version at all.

We were not offered any of this new information that we all had to get from the thai version such as the combat video etc

It is the job of the community manager to be bridge between players and developers and they are not doing that.

4. Muriele

Muriele Ascendant

You have been a member of this forum for less then a month. Chill, let things happen in there own time.

The CM's post little bits of information about once a month. You have to remember the NA/EU version of the the game will require the most change to please us. Meaning it will be longer till they can give solid info to us. I would rather wait a little longer for information then get given information that changes every month.

Astaroth likes this.
  5. Zitt

Zitt Ascendant

Only thailand is launching an "open" beta, even earlier than korea afaik

6. Sensei

Sensei Ascendant

lol i’ve probably been following this game for longer than you have. I made this account a month or so ago to make this very same thread asking for information but thought i’d wait a little longer

But look where we are over a month later.

7. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    It's just the way things are, sadly. Yes, the silence is frustrating, but I'm sure that if there were things to announce, they would have done that already.
    Perhaps the TH version has some kind of exclusivity, or maybe they are launching with a very raw and unfinished version of the game, whereas NA/EU and the KR versions are still in development and they keep quiet for now because they simply don't want to show anything raw or unfinished that could still change drastically over time.

Also, regarding KR, they announced that they are moving forward with KAKAO, whatever that really means exactly. So their version is and will probably keep being just as quiet as ours, I think we're sitting in the same boat as them right now.

I think we should be happy we are getting rapid news at all, even if it is "just the TH version" and not our own, but it is what it is. At least I personally have waited so long now, a couple more months won't make too much of a difference. Although I do expect to have some tangible news this year at least for our version.

Rosehj likes this.
  8. Zitt

Zitt Ascendant

Be patient at least we're not in the total dark like lost ark

Astaroth and Muriele like this.
  9. Astaroth

Astaroth Ascendant

You’re just going to have to be more patient, This is pretty standard for Asian mmos that are being brought to the west.

Muriele likes this.
  10. Alyria

Alyria Ascendant

To echo what other forum members already stated in this thread, we just need to be patient. I would prefer they take their time releasing information instead of throwing a bunch of estimated dates and proposed mechanics at us. I don’t want to get excited for something that either doesn’t meet its due date or is cut due to time, budget, or system restrictions. These types of setbacks do horrible things to the community morale. . . Just look at the most hyped Kickstarter mmorpg right now. The community basically turned savagely on the CEO/Producer because they announced the game was delayed with no estimated release date. I wouldn’t want that attitude here.

Patience is a virtue.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    CreativeX and Muriele like this.