how do join the CBT 2 ?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by JackJake, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackJake

JackJake Ascendant

I'm really hyped for this game thought i'd try it out since the cbt2 is coming but got no idea where to get an account since you need to verify with a phone number, any alternatives ?

2. Ayuna

Ayuna Ascendant

Only way right now is to sign up through the Korean website for a chance to get into Korean beta. The only other way is to be a popular youtuber or possibly to be a content creator, since some seem to have gotten access. I'm not sure how much I can say here since we aren't allowed to talk about it since some methods to get a Korean account involve shady methods that I am not gonna be talking about here.

https://forum.airthegame.com/index.php?threads/the-next-milestone-korean-cbt-1.206/

"We ask that you do not discuss methods to access the Korean CBT, and instead focus on the content that is shown from it, give us your feedback and let us communicate it to the developers at Bluehole." From the official announcement.

A:IR Crew likes this.
  3. A:IR Crew

A:IR Crew Administrator A:IR Crew

As Ayuna has cited, these forums are not the place to discuss how to illicitly gain access to another regions Test Phase. The first Western Test Phase will be in Q1 of 2018, once that is closer we will share details for how to sign up.

Ser Medieval, Ajee, Mata and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.