Having error

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Roderick, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Roderick

Roderick Ascendant

Hey guys please help me i downloaded the game and as soon as i press the icon it takes me where it says update game and all but an error pops up saying user not active and i simply have to press ok and games exits. I need to play this game i wanna try so bad been having issues also on download but i managed, ****ing obstical after an obstical as if the game does not want me to play. I need help pls someone tell me what is going on. Thanks in advance!

2. Berinima

Berinima Ascendant

Well, I don't know if that's the case here, but did you manage to get an IC code and did you also connect the code to your account? Sounds a little bit like this is the problem.

3. Xzanidu

Xzanidu Ascendant

Im having same error user not active. how would i know if i got a IC code i followed all the steps everything seemed to work i downloaded game then run it log in put authenticator code in but then get the user not active message. are there any ways of checking if i have a code through my account and if not how do i get one ?

4. Berinima

Berinima Ascendant

You would get an IC code if you sign up on this site:

https://secure2.playpark.com/AIRPreRegister/Pre-Register-Landing.aspx

Then, if there are codes available, a page with a code would show up, that you then need to connect to your account. If you didn't do so, you don't have a code and are not eligible to play the game in beta. However, there is apparently a beta farewell event going on right now, so the beta will soon close and the game will launch officially. I can't tell exactly when this will be, but I am assuming pretty soon. I can't login to check tho, because the game bored the living heck out of me after playing it for two weeks or so and I uninstalled it.

Eternal likes this.
  5. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

Good decision since you don't enjoy playing the game! The game will not likely change, so you have to look at these information now and decide for yourself if it's an activity that you are willing to spend your time on and how long you are gonna be able to sustain such activity. These are questions that you can answer right now if you already learned the game. You have a requirement and it is you who should review and evaluate the game if it's appropriate.

I did the same thing as you.

6. peddisai

peddisai Ascendant