Give us information on our version.

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Sensei, May 3, 2019.

1. Sensei

Sensei Ascendant

Can the NA/EU team actually provide us with some insight on what's been going on behind the scenes regarding our version? tired of these monthly useless posts provided by them while the thai version is up and running.

Give us something. Your transparency is atrocious.

2. Shion

Shion Ascendant

I could give an estimate.

Based on what is happening in Black Desert Online ( Pearl Abyss taking over publishing Korean BDO from Kakao next month. And EU/NA BDO licence runs out in March 2020) we can expect A:IR Beta this year.
    They would lose income from BDO, and in order to keep Kakao EU going, they would want to have A:IR income start flowing asap.
    So yea, with the success of A:IR in Thailand, i see no reason for them to delay it for very much longer.

Nupy likes this.
  3. CM Goodvibesguy

CM Goodvibesguy Community Management A:IR Crew

Hey there,

Unfortunately there is no new information to give at this moment, and you can be sure that as soon as we are ready to announce any further updates you'll see it here!

4. Squirrel

Squirrel Ascendant

I expect that we'll hear some news in the next couple weeks/months since KR just announced another CBT at the end of the month. Would love to get some actual communication from the Western Dev Team :)

ShmemSolid likes this.