FGT test in Korea + GM development information

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Arika, Oct 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi Ascendant

Guys, Why is daum quiet? How can they not respect the community and not give information for months.

2. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

The game as it is right now is hopeless! It's about as hopeless as Bless and Astellia! I certainly don't like the development direction they have and what they took to get to the current build of the game! The game had potential, but that was during December 2017 when the game is said to be only 40% complete. Now that the game's systems have been ironed out and we all know how they work, now that the design of the game is close to being finalized, now that the game has been overhauled for the worse, it doesn't have the f*cking potential to be a good MMO anymore as when we first heard about this f*cking game! It's just another piece of f*cking trash you people are white knighting!

Let's be f*cking honest here man! -- the f*cking game is just not good! It will be another flop like Astellia and Bless!

They have no respect for the community and you shouldn't disrespect yourself! -- look for another upcoming MMO with the ability to deliver and potential to be good, this will not be the one!

3. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Hi All. smaller developer gm response.That's all i can share at moment. I have to wait for the next letter for permission to share great things.:)

I can't share the information and letter here and I will no longer post content to malicious people here or forums. But who wants to see and wonder when to expect obt. You can see gm reply letter on a nice small and really friendly community discord channel. Join Link: https://discord.gg/wqU6Y3S
    In the future I will only be sharing priv news and content there(friendly discord) and on the Hungarian community site
    And I will share the public news on the hungarian website: https://airthegame.hu
    So im don't share information and news in reddit and this forum.!
    Happy Holidays guys :oops:#Ari

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  4. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

@Arika Admit it man, you just wanna defend the game! It's not looking good man! Everything that I know about this game (and I did a lot of research) is enough to tell me that it will unlikely succeed! We don't need another mediocre MMO, we need a good MMO! Now stop wasting people's time by defending this f*cking game and giving them the wrong impression!

Ali_Dire likes this.