FGT test in Korea + GM development information

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Arika, Oct 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Shion and Midrak like this.
  2. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Hi! I think was updating the thread. New information is being revealed very slowly GM team in KR version.

KR FGT("final cbt test") lucky game testers test in new game contents + stress test) FGT start South Korea 2019/11/26.

Below this will be a strict and complete NDA! we won't see pictures and videos.

After that FGT test finish, KR OBT is expected in 2019 December or 2020 January a little later or same time +- few weeks start OBT in thailand.... no exactly information

FGT: http://bbs.air.game.daum.net/gaia/do/air/notice/read?articleId=49&bbsId=ACN001&pageIndex=1

New dugeon GM test: http://bbs.air.game.daum.net/gaia/do/air/gm/read?articleId=33&bbsId=ACN002

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  3. Midrak

Midrak Ascendant

Keep it upp, want to hear more!

Arika and Shion like this.
  4. Shion

Shion Ascendant

So the game is launching in Korea in 1,5 - 2 Month and in 3 month in Thailand!

This are wonderful news!

So i am guessing March in EU/NA? Cause BDO launched in EU/NA in march.

Arika likes this.
  5. Arika

Arika Ascendant

thank you so mutch :) I'm also very excited so many improvements and improvements have been made since April :) Bluehole (krafton) inc. is wonderful realy work A:IR.

6. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Hiho! uhm
    Not have exact information is just approximate game obt starting plans.
    KR FGT ("final test" test new game contents and fixes Preparation OBT) start Nov. 16
    KR OBT Start: Sometime between December and January
    TH OBT Start: Sometime between December and February

but maybe the Kr and Th OBT will launch in December this year ;)

EU/NA CBT and OBT not have information.. but it will be a long delay!!
    Maybe 2020 Q3 Q4 :/
    but don't worry in the meantime the thai(sea) version will have a good ping and F2P :3
    Welcome

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  7. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  8. Shion

Shion Ascendant

Arika and Midrak like this.
  9. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Yes the healing mech looks very exciting :) i see they upgraded both tank and dmg mechs :) i'm so excited about so many improvements and new contents ^^ wish i wiped out the NDA November 16th :(

Shion likes this.
  10. hurfmurf

hurfmurf Ascendant

"Strict and complete NDA" doesn't seem like a sign of confidence to me at this stage of this game's development.

11. Arika

Arika Ascendant

The full NDA is understandable by FGT test policy in Korea. This is preparation for obt start KR and TH. :) Of course I understand that many do not like it or are afraid the game will only get worse... I have no problem with this as it is not a matter of trust. The new developments and contents are being tested by a small team of ~ 30 people participating in the FGT. Individuals who have participated in both closed beta tests. The fact that we cannot see anything of this yet does not mean that it's worse than during beta tests. But based on the feedback from the players they have improved and develop the game, it can be much better than closed beta game version. So OBT version can be much better than closed beta A:IR :) I really enjoyed and liked A: IR during beta tests and I trust Krafton experience in developing AAA enjoyable mmorpg.
    And I think a lot of other players think this mmorpg could be better and same waiting A:IR OBT. Before they've been enjoying the game during the SEA beta tests because they've seen how much potential and content the game promises to be fun and very much content if krafton is heading in the right developement. We will see this soon :)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    Shion likes this.
  12. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Hey guys! It's a very nice day :) The team worked very hard on combat mechanics. They tried to bring a little more freedom into the fight and to increase the hack & slash feeling with the action hybrid solution.
    Let's see at the bottom of the article the new elementalist ability bar and few skills. Although I don't understand the exact mechanics of how this changed. now only 1 stance mixed selected 10 skills(9+1ultim) o_O or left over 2 stance 2x10 or 2x13 skill hmm Soon we will see: p
    What do you think about this?:oops:

I'm really excited about how much the game has changed, how much new content has been created and how it has been improved game on player cbt feedback ^ - ^

#LoveA:IRMMO#LoveKrafton#:p
    Original source: http://bbs.air.game.daum.net/gaia/do/air/gm/read?articleId=35&bbsId=ACN002
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you've played the game a lot, you've probably noticed in which direction it's going.

As you can see, there's a mix of cold, flame and lightning

It looks like all three tech bars are different so you can set them yourself?

A: IR's combat skills are now changing in various directions.

It's already exciting how to use these combat techniques.

Have a nice day guys ^^ happy together waiting A: IR <3

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    utenaprime, Shion and Midrak like this.
  13. Arika

Arika Ascendant

14. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    SocietyOfGaming likes this.
  15. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

Battle Royale in an MMORPG? Just admit it @Arika that the development direction of this game is heading south! Thanks to the sources that you provided to us, we are able to see that Publishers are rushing this game out and cutting costs -- these are not signs of product-orientation at all! And here you are trying to stay optimistic as if the game is getting better and better! A:IR will be another cash-grab developed as a cash-grab! Tell me, where is the product-orientation in these companies? They have none! For starters, it's not even part of these companies' principles!

16. Midrak

Midrak Ascendant

You know you right? Thank you for that. Let this be the problem of the company. They never will listen, they never will understand. And thats how it is. Every one of us will try it , and when **** go down than it will go down. Thats how it is nowdays. There is no point to talk to a game what is still a beta. Just wait and enjoy the fire that will break out.

Arika likes this.
  17. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

@Midrak Then my suggestion to you--if you are willing to waste your time in it, in which I won't--that you spend no cent at all in the game.

I know! That's why I'm investing everything in the right indie! Dual Universe has made a lot of progress in it's development and is scheduled to go on Alpha 3 this January 2020. A game-design like that, a technology like that, innovations like those, a quality like that, a company like that, a sufficient funding like that, a development progress like that, on an ambitious but proven project like that, is something I can trust!

The game is about to go on Open Beta in Korea and Thailand! Open Beta with no wipe and with the Cash Shop already available is by all means technically a "release"!

It's not a f*cking Beta, it's a f*cking release that is heading soon!

For me, not anymore man! I've had it!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  18. Arika

Arika Ascendant

i agree with Midrak :) what we saw was just cbt version! But anyway I will wait and enjoy A:ir in open beta :3

->CBT's(Done in kr and asia),FGT1 NDA(Done). Now wait: new test (non nda and non wipe), OBT kr and thailand.
    Status now: internal tests are coming to an end soon
    Release schedules: 1. KR Daum kakao, 2 Asia PlayPark, 3. China - Japan Gameon - and NA/EU Kakao

I removed the new information because I received it from an unofficial source and do not want to share inaccurate information :)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019 at 4:28 PM
    Shion likes this.
  19. Shion

Shion Ascendant

They did Battle Royale in Black Desert Online, and players really loved it. Many abandoned their usual activities just to play it on and on.

The success of it in Black Desert forced Pearl Abyss to re-release it as a separate game from Black Desert.

There is a potential here.

Arika likes this.
  20. Arika

Arika Ascendant

i agree i think it can be fun with some BR content :) i don't mind that there is a minimum one br game mode ^ - ^