[EU][PVP] Reborn

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by AeonAuron, Nov 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. AeonAuron

AeonAuron Ascendant

Tank
    [​IMG]

Hello,

We are a PvP focused guild, initially from ArcheAge EU, planning on trying A:IR out. Ever since Reborn was created, we have always aimed for being a small PvP force. In ArcheAge, we were forced to become larger than we initially wanted due to the nature of the game supporting zerging, and the impossibility for smaller guilds to survive between the zergs. However, we are hopeful that A:IR will give the opportunity for small guilds to survive and stay competitive.

Our objective as a guild is to be able to conquer all content offered by A:IR. Our main focus lies on group PvP, both organised and spontaneous, as we consider this to be our true 'end game'. To achieve this goal we strive for excellence - not only in individual skill, mentality, knowledge and equipment progression; but above all we aspire to be a single cohesive unit working as a team.

With this goal in mind, we have specifically chosen to stay on the smaller end of guild size in A:IR, so that we can prioritize quality over quantity. We will need to be able to rely on every individual member blindly - with the motivation for achieving excellence being a shared mindset you can find in all of us. We believe that this will be our biggest strength regardless of what is to come in A:IR, and are confident that it will help us to achieve what we intend to.

ArcheAge Achievements
    - Top PvP guild in Europe
    - Created first Player Nation on Europe

Recruiting Process
    If you've read the text above, you might think that it will be very hard to join our guild since our main goal is being a compact group of skilled players. You would be correct. We have really tough and stringent recruitment process. First, you're going to fill our application form. Depending on the quality of your application, your likelihood of progressing to the second phase will increase. Should you qualify for the second phase, we will assess your performance in game during organized PvP and PvE events. This will not be a 1-2 day process, we may ask you to wait weeks for our final decision regarding your application status.

What We Expect From You
    - You should be capable of following directions in a number of stressful situations.
    - You should be able to financially support yourself without guild assistance. This includes bringing consumables for any and all applicable events and having sufficient gear relative to that of your guildmates.
    - You should participate in a majority of guild events and activities.
    - You should be able to analyze a PvP or PvE situation and properly adapt to it (skill usage, talent tree decisions, positioning) without being asked to do so. There is a learning curve, but you should not need to be told what to do every few minutes.

Reasons for Removal
    - If you become inactive in guild activities or fall behind in gearing yourself up / improving your gameplay relative to your teammates, you'll be asked to fix those issues and we will give you some time to do so. And when your time is up, you'll either be removed or congratulated on your improvements.
    - If you are consistently incapable of following directions quickly and effectively.
    - If your attitude does not correspond with that of the guild and it is interfering with our synergy.

Goals
    - Being the top qualified PvP guild in A:IR.
    - Be able to challenge and win against larger enemy groups.
    - Be able to conquer all PvE content with as few players as possible.
    - Have all crafting disciplines within the game covered, allowing us to forge the best equipment on our server.

Diplomatic Stance
    - We are not going to be a part of massive alliances or cross-faction alliances.

Discord
    If you are interested in joining us or if you have more questions, you are welcome to join our Discord or DM me on forums/Discord.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    Connorz, Pathida, Pie and 3 others like this.
  2. Erry

Erry Ascendant

[​IMG]

3. Pyronus

Pyronus Ascendant

Digital marketing
    This is what I got from reading this:

"Hey we are a top notch guild that isn't recruiting, we just wanted to let you know that we are the best of the best and that your guild is going to be at war with us, so you better watch out"

Im scared :eek:

4. Stabby

Stabby Ascendant

Being your dad
    hello EU man
    [​IMG]

5. Fenrisulf

Fenrisulf Ascendant

Tank
    My boys

6. Shaze

Shaze Ascendant

Biggest blob.

7. AeonAuron

AeonAuron Ascendant

Tank
    You're goddamn right.

Hello!

You may call us Reblob.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  8. AeonAuron

AeonAuron Ascendant

Tank
    Topic updated!

9. Othylia

Othylia Ascendant

Oh hey, I know your guild on Archeage.
    Hows everything going in it?
    I had a few friends in your guild at one point or part of your Player Nation which ever lol.

10. AeonAuron

AeonAuron Ascendant

Tank
    Hey! We are doing fine, playing different games until Ashes.

Who was your friends in Reborn? And what was your nick/guild on AA?

Hope you are doing fine as well!

11. Othylia

Othylia Ascendant

Thefallen & Morrrgan.
    My ign is BlackRoseStiyx, I'm in the guild Spice an Wolf.
    Though before I was in S&W I was in Retaliation.

12. Connorz

Connorz Ascendant

Hi , i was in reborn in archeage time ago ... my name was connorz i remember leliana and other People..sound like to Play with you guys when the game go out :)

13. AeonAuron

AeonAuron Ascendant

Tank
    Hey. Join our Discord, let's have a chat!