Did you pull back?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Tehra, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Tehra

Tehra Ascendant

Hello, me and a group of friends are casually wondering about if you guys pulled the plug to this game, Last News on your homepage was made 1 year ago. and forum is kinda MEH, and we cannot really find much to go on on the internet either, an update every now and then would be appreciated.

I also signed up for the newsletters maybe a half year ago, and I have gotten 0 News on my mail. at first I thought it was a mistake, so I created a brand new Gmail just to sign it up to your newsletter because obviously it must have been a mistake, but no nothing has come on that either for 5 months. what is the deal with that?

this project been ongoing for what four years by now, you must be pretty far with it. please update it some more.

Attached Files:

• air.png
      air.png
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
  2. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

They haven't pulled back, they are posting some minor info from time to time on this forum, and a month later on twitter. We all would like them to actually show they are working on it though.

3. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    It's still going but I guess it's moving forward very slowly.

4. Astaroth

Astaroth Ascendant

I’d say we can probably expect some some kind of producer letter or something along those lines in the next few months. That’s just an assumption on my part that I’ve based on past KR mmos I’ve played. Many of them have very similar launch patterns. Don’t be surprised if this game doesn’t launch until next year tho.

5. Laguna

Laguna Ascendant

Actually all we know is that things are moving quite a bit for A:IR in its SEA version even though westerners aren't supposed to play because of the IP-Block. I assume it's simply not included in the exploitation rights signed by PlayPark so they cannot allow us to play smoothly outside the use of third programs.

Anyways we wait as always and it's definitely better to not keep our hopes too high for this game and play something else while we wait so we will not feel too much disgusted by another potential MMO fail.