Console possibility?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by lorekeeper0316, Dec 19, 2017.

1. lorekeeper0316

lorekeeper0316 Ascendant

Listen i know a lot of people hate when someone asks about console releases, and there might be alot of backlash on this post, but truly, as someone who's played wow, ffxiv, and some bdo, oh and swtor, but i just love the feel of the gamepad in my hands, is there any possibility ( looking hopefully for a dev answer) to see this on consoles? (ps4) in the future (notice i said future, not tomorrow, i know this game is still in beta, so release, then side develop of consoles if any.
    Thanks,
    best wishes to the team.

2. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    Considering the whole game in it's entirety doesn't even exist yet the future for a console release looks rather grim to me. I don't believe there's any plans for it yet or much thought being put into it but I think there's always a chance even if it's slim that it might eventually be ported over.

3. Ajee

Ajee Ascendant

Graphic Designer & Semireject.com
    I am one of those who strongly believe a MMORPG like this doesn't belong on consoles. Heck I believe most games dont to be honest. I might be old fashioned, sure, but I dare to say its well known fact (?) that consoles has its limitations and that games built for them gets compromised with a lot. Where full scale MMO's take one of the bigger hits.

But then again, thats me :)

4. A:IR Crew

A:IR Crew Administrator A:IR Crew

There are no plans for this currently, but it is very early in the project, I would advise checking on something like this post western launch for a more accurate answer.