are we useless?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by RedBandit, Sep 17, 2018.

?

Players feelings

1. we are useless

46.4%
  2. bluehole has a plan

14.3%
  3. it is worth to wait

39.3%
  1. RedBandit

RedBandit Ascendant

I just wonder that are we useless?

Why there is no any feedback from the A:IR crew? ı see so many people who are dreaming to play this game for a long time, and ı see so many people who put so many work about the gameplay. On the other hand, Crew is updating that ''you guys are invited our party.'' there is no feedback or any news about this game. it makes me sad.

I think we will play this game in 2020.

Triplebutterfly and cem like this.
  2. Laguna

Laguna Ascendant

Probably playable in 2019, we can still hope for a first CBT in 2018. IMHO 2020 would be a very bad move since a lot of kickstarted MMO are going to emerge around this period.

3. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

I already invested in Dual Universe, a Single-Shard Sandbox MMORPG that has a fully emergent gameplay. It's Alpha is set this November 2018 running till 2019, it's Beta is set on 2020, and it's Official-Release is set on the same year of 2020.
    Western MMO-Kickstarters that has a high chance to succeed realistically speaking are Dual Universe, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, Ashes of Creation (except CIS and EU because of Mail.ru and My.com), and probably Temtem because we've been wanting a Pokemon MMORPG. Other Kickstarters that I didn't mentioned, I don't have any faith on them.
    Of everything I listed here slated for that year, why would I invest into another Korean MMO garbage that has a high chance (almost certainly) of replicating the same mistakes they continually did from the past? Another Pay-to-Win Free-to-Play, instant-gratification, session-based, full of limitations, dumb-down progression and gameplay, garbage that they introduced to us from the past and continue to introduce to us.
    I would rather pay a Mandatory Monthly Subscription if it means playing and dedicating to a properly developed, properly designed, and properly managed MMORPG.

Again, I would like to ask the Devs; As a dedicated hardcore MMORPG player, why would I choose to invest my time and money, given I can only play and dedicate to a single MMORPG, to this piece of **** Korean MMORPG that is the exact same clone of other past Korean Modern MMORPGs and it's business model over the greatly superior ones coming out this 2020? You've done nothing to make this better! The same business model, the same flaws and bad features, Korean MMO after Korean MMO! I am tired of Asian MMOs except the Japanese-made ones! (this is coming from me, an Asian)
    Quality in this genre is everything! A player that properly plays the game can only devote to a single game! It is a persistent online game!

Are we useless? Ofcourse not! This game is! And it's proving itself to be one over time!
    I've had it with this ****ing Korean MMORPG game, if I don't see a Western Beta before the end of this year, if I don't see this game softly or officially Released by Q1 2019, you can sail your steampunk-ship into a black-hole because I will already be abandoning ship from that point!

We don't live in a perfect perpetual universe with reversible time. We don't live in an era where humanity had transcended senescence and mortality. We don't live as a society and civilization as nihilists. Reality follows the law of physics, reasons follow logic. It's either you release you're ****ing game within a reasonable timeframe and follow a reasonable schedule or not release the game at all!

By the time you already managed to localize and introduce this game, I would have learned to act and speak already in Hindi (a language that I do not speak or know at all now) and be starred in Bollywood with Sunny Leone or Katrina Kaif as a Chinese person. I am not exaggerating!

You make me laugh!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  4. Quin Tessence

Quin Tessence Ascendant

Alvida अलविदा Is "Good Bye" in Hindi.

The reason the game hasn't had an update was because Bluehole went public with the Demo because they needed to fish for a good publisher, the publisher Kakao Games (Who probably don't even manage this web-sight) Put out the Demo to build hype and try and get a community rounded up for Beta.

Well then Bluehole pulls support because they get green light by Microshoft to push Terra onto the Xbox and Kakao probably tosses down a red flag when Bless Online comes out.

This all happens back in May or so about 4-6 months ago. Combat engine needs to be overhauled and about 8 months get added to the develupment of the game that was already 80% ish localized into English.

Breaks hit hard and now we all waiting here in limbo for Feb or March Beta tests.

That is my theory, only reason we are not being updated is because no one is getting paid to update us, and No one in the right mind would explain whats going on because that is inside information and could land you in hot water if your company deals stocks.

5. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

So it was because of Tera? That piece of garbage is old already, and to even allocate resources to that game in the expense of this game goes beyond insult, but I got to say, they got to milk that piece of **** before it completely dies.

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with the combat of this game. It is kind of slow, but do you find it buggy? And you can't say that Action Combat (and that combat in Tera) is perfect when all you do there is follow a rotation of skills and button-mash. I don't want a combat like that! I quitted Tera after just less than 1 month because of it's terrible combat. If the combat is like Dark Souls or Dragon's Dogma in difficulty, if the combat is fully keyboard skill-based and reactionary, that is something you will put up with at all times in the game, and nobody will play the game but the people who are willing to put up with such system. If Tera is so great, why is it dead? It's because the ****ing game is hard. You can't design an MMO to be fully skill-based and fully reactionary like that garbage piece of **** Tera. It doesn't have the best combat system in an MMO, Black Desert does! Stop mentioning that Tera has the best combat when it's nowhere near that level!
    There is nothing wrong with Tab-targetting and slower paced combat, there is nothing wrong with adding no cooldowns to some skills so you can use them on suitable situations. This kind of combat allows for strategic combat. While in Action Combat, you do not think, you just react fast while you button-mash and follow a rotation. Is this what gamers of today have become? Short attention span? I guess this is why they prefer the garbage Call of Duty over the more tactical Battlefield. They want a small map that they can just shoot without thinking.

There is nothing wrong with the combat. If you change it to Action Combat (unless if it's exactly like in Black Desert Online where it's strategic and reactionary Action Combat at the same time with no rotational button-mashing of skills) then I'll leave this game. I want a combat that offer strategic combat, not button-mash like Guitar Hero. This is an MMORPG (RPG), you cannot always expect "action" in it. To describe an RPG, it is about the progression-system that has a sense of progression based on the accumulated time that you put and being immersed in-game (hence they call it "role-playing"). Therefore, the game has to feel rewarding. If you feed us everything so quick, if you make the progression an instant-gratification, you lose the sense of rewarding experience. It wouldn't feel like an RPG anymore! If some people do not want this type of gameplay, if they feel that it is a time-sink (which it is), if they hate grind mechanics, why of all genres are you looking at this? It is a niche genre, but it is what it is designed for. You can't change the genre without making it something else. We got to accept that this is an MMORPG and it is a niche.

Look at the bright side, compare this game to Bless, this game has Housing and better and more in-depth Life Skills, it also has a Flying system (something Bless do not have), in the expense of no Taming-system that Bless have that they did very in-depth. Combat in Bless became so terrible (before rework when it's fully Tab-Targetting with no Combo-system, it was way better). What Bless did wrong among so many issues is it's Combat now. It's combat now is a complete trash because of the Combo-system.
    What I want to see in A:IR more is more in-depth system and more contents for PVE while also retaining it's strategic combat. Contents matter to me more than anything else (do mind that Tera is a game with beautiful graphics but have so poor of contents. It's main competition back then was Aion. Aion has a lot of contents, Tera has bareboned to nothing of it!)

Instead of looking at Tera as a good example, why don't we instead look at the successful and still successful Black Desert? It has the grind, it has the contents, it has no instances(so the game is not a dungeon-crawler), it is seamless and almost not session-based, it has many in-depth systems. What happened? People loved it and is addicted to it! All we have to do is make sure this game has a direct player-to-player trading with no limitations which is essential to an MMO. Black Desert is very deep that it did so well in terms of RPG. We should emulate that if you wanna emulate it's success!

In terms of Business-Model, make this a Buy-to-Play, and ofcourse, you are still gonna have a Cash Shop since the game needs constant source of revenue to keep the game running. Offer Cosmetics in the Cash Shop, and if that isn't enough, offer an optional-monthly-Sub that serious players will pay for (like Runescape's membership) with no separate Pay-to-Conveniences, it's the same thing as paying for Pay-to-Convenience (but much cheaper since you are paying monthly for 1 whole thing, not separately for numbers of things). The moment you offer a separate Pay-to-Conveniences, it becomes Pay-to-Win.
    If the game is quality enough (in which I don't see it is), then mandatory monthly sub with no Cash Shop is the way to go and is justifiable (if the game is quality enough).
    Because this is a Korean game, I cannot count that this game will be designed properly in the first place nor even managed properly. They just do not consider nor ever considered good game design!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    Phantom likes this.
  6. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

I don't wanna hear this non-sense that Tera revolutionized the Combat of MMORPGs, they didn't! Black Desert did!
    Black Desert's combat offers strategic and reactionary at the same time with no rotational button-mashing garbage.
    Tera's Combat is a complicated garbage that is fully rotational-based (if you don't follow optimal rotation, you will not do enough DPS) where you even have to iframe to survive a 1hit mechanic in normal-mode with perfected gears!
    What did you expect? That we have a training and experience of a shaolin monk in real-life? It's garbage especially when the game have no contents (just very difficult few ones)!
    I don't enjoy Tera and I don't think many people do. Just look at the difficulty of that game, even the pros have quitted on Harrowhold. It's a game that is fully skill-based with hard difficulty (it's not a positive thing!). Game needs to have progression, so stats should matter to significant degree (otherwise, what the hell are you working for?). This is an RPG, remember that!

Scrap that piece of **** and do not ever bring it back! Learn from Black Desert, not from that garbage piece of **** Tera!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  7. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

Well, we could say many bad things about Tera but... Imo Tera had the best ACS I've ever played. And Yes, I've played BD also. For me BD is just boring bling bling key smashing :p I'm not saying that BD has bad CS but I think it's just a matter of taste. Maybe something has changed, but for the first year after Tera release (EU/NA), stats/gear had huge impact on game. Yes, Tera ACS was hard, there was a lot of skills, many chains/rotation, which made combat even more fun because U had another macro-tactic to manage (especially in PvP). As far as I remember, the main reason most hardcore players were leaving was lack of new content. I remember my guild, we all quit this game in one day beacuse there was nothing to do.

Yes, game need progression, but It doesnt mean only stats. Look at GW2 for example ;) Still 80 lvl cap after 2 expansions, gear doesnt matter, because You can get full Exotic gear almost for free, ascended gear is also easy to get, and the game is not dead after 6 years :)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  8. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

@Szmer I think we came to an agreement on one thing; Tera's Action Combat - regardless of what ones think about it's Combat System - is factually hard. There are chains, rotations(which is a necessity, not an option), proc-ing, i-framing, many 1 shot and whole party/raid wipe mechanics, too hard to solo (even the BAMs), too hardcore difficulty, very skill-based dependent, this list goes on. Playing as an Elin Ninja in this game is just ****ing hard! The moment you get hit, you lose a lot of DPS.
    The Combat System is very hard, the optimization of the game doesn't help, what this game offers is a very challenging combat and challenging difficulty all in terms of skill-based, outside of that, it doesn't offer anything else! The game is bareboned of contents, it is far worse than Aion which is the opposite (which is packed with contents). That is the whole problem with Tera - it has no contents, and aside from that, it is a skill-based hardcore exclusive game.

MMORPG is a niche genre, to offer a Combat System exactly like Tera's will make this game even more of a niche. Not many people will put up with such a complicated combat system and difficulty like that, I certainly know I will not (it's the exact reason why I quitted right away).

An MMORPG must offer challenging content both through options of skill-based and time-based, but not to the level of Tera's Combat System and in-game difficulty. That is too much! I did Harrowhold with full Guile and holy **** was it crazy hard! Even before that, the game was already bloody hard. Nobody will play your masochistic game (except the few people who enjoy doing it) if you are to replicate Tera's system. If you want Action Combat, I can agree to that, just not Tera's Combat System.

Tera is one of the worst MMO that I have ever played and I regret even trying it. This is my subjective opinion. Tera has a very beautiful graphics and design, however it's contents is very inferior in quantity, and it's Combat System and difficulty is just masochistic.

The most important aspect for me in an MMO are the PVE Contents and Progression-system (something Tera did so poorly on), Immersion is the second thing, followed by Graphics/Aesthetics/Design, followed by the Combat. While the Combat is not on my priority, if it's hard to put up with, I will not play it. An example of it is Bless Online's Combo-system that they still wanna go for for Bless Unleashed. It is intrusive, non-situational, follows rhythm (hence they call it "rhythmic combat") which is basically combo-based button-mashing, predefined skills locked in chains, no strategic in combat, worse, you could not even react with this combat system. And Tera's Combat System which is very complicated (I already talked about it).

Cheers! Looking forward to how this game will turn out, if it's even worth the wait (results will tell. it better be impressive enough with all these delays!). I cannot guarantee that I will be playing this game. I am a person who do a lot of research and critical thinking, I am very informed. I know if this game will be worth my time or not (which right now it's at uncertainty, if you want an almost certain answer, probably not. If ever I have looked at this game, I saw it as a potential "filler game"). If I see better available options, I will take it with no hesitations.

This game could not compete in the Western Market if they are to design it and adopt a business-model exactly similar to the rest of Korean MMOs that will ever come out and came out before! They just cannot! If they are not willing to implement good decisions, I would rather fund the right Kickstarter to do it themselves! (in which I already did)

I know I ranted a lot, but they have to do better if they want to sell this game to me for short-term and possibly keep me for long-term! A lot better than what's already standard in Korean and Chinese MMOs is the least I expect from this game! To be honest, the quality and management are what upsets me more than the delays of this game. I know for almost certain that we will never get the former, basing from the fact that this is a Korean developed and published MMO, what even less is a delay to me? You might as well not release your game if you are to further delay it!

It is very nice to meet you! :) It is likely that you will never see me again.

9. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

And by the way... they are working on something called Project EXA :D One of the art designer (i think) was alowed to show few character models and It looks like something from... Tera 2? :p One of character is probably an older version of elin race.

If they plan to launch two mmorpg games (not sure if that's a good idea :p), maybe that's the reason why they decided to go TTCS on AIR. EXA will be ACS as an alternative.

10. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

Project W or Project "World" is this Ascent: Infinite Realm that is acquired by Kakao Games. Project EXA is still unknown to this day (also, a Mobile Tera came out). These projects have been announced as early as 2014 and confirmed to have been in the work since 2012. The developer said these projects will not be similar to Tera, but will take inspiration from it's graphical design and art style, but both utilizing a completely different and brand new combat system different from other games. They said none will be a sequel to Tera, but a spiritual successor to it. This means they want to introduce something new for both these projects. They also said these games are gonna be a blockbuster (lmao, I am not easily buying that).
    These are all according to them, and it's from years ago, I don't know how much of these plans have changed today.

Also, this is a quote from the developer:
    "It is a next-generation MMORPG that integrates both popular game features and new entertainment trends aiming to provide players with new game experience."
    New entertainment trend, which means something popular, which I'm guessing something like matches and sessions derived from these garbage Battle Royales and Mobas which we can probably see in A:IR already?

Absolute garbage if you are to design a pure "MMORPG" like this! All they are doing is following the trend which is on another genre. If A:IR ends up like this, I am going to leave because I am looking for an MMORPG, not a PVP instance-based session and matches game. If I needed the later, I will not be searching for an MMORPG, but Mobas and Battle Royale. If you want your product to be an MMORPG, you design it to be an MMORPG. I cannot see something positive about that statement and it just makes me skeptical about their game and their ability to reason!
    We know that MMORPG is a niche, why are you trying to turn it to something else? If this doesn't come out the way we MMORPG-community want it to be, I am going to leave the moment I spot the flaws.

To be honest, all I see in A:IR Korean Demo and Beta gameplay are PVP instance-based (not Open World) matches and session-events. The PVP takes place in instances based on all I saw from all videos. The Open World PVE is trash (it's the same linear quest and fetch quests we already experienced a thousand times from all Asian MMOs). The PVE in this game sucks, it's worse than the PVE of Bless, which means we are here for PVP instances.
    Also, the producer's interview of Ascent: Infinite Realm is more for me to be skeptical on. They said they wanna rush people to end-game as quick as 20 hours so they can start doing these PVP. The PVE contents in this game is undermined exactly like every single Bluehole MMO! (Tera has almost no contents for PVE, most likely will this game as well). If we are not here for PVE progression, we are here for something they call "popular game features and new entertainment trends" which are their instance-based PVP matches and sessions.

They just do not learn from their content failures! All they offer in Tera is the Action, all they offer in this game are PVP matches and sessions! Garbage if you are looking for an MMO!
    Bless Online is already bad, and this game is worse than Bless Online in terms of contents, it just looks more beautiful.
    6 ****ing years that you have been working on these so-called "blockbuster" game/s with the resources, experience, and funding of a AAA company, why in the **** can you not get it right while Kickstarters with even less of that resources can do significantly a lot better?

I don't have much faith on these projects based on what you presented.
    Take your time as you are already taking too long, it's gonna take you a lot to impress me based on what you already presented! By designing your MMO like PUBG, do you really think we will play it perpetually when it's supposed to be an MMO in the first place? Are you even thinking that it will have the same success?

No reasoning came to the design of this game, nothing but business decisions. They are not doing their best, they are clearly doing so poorly! A developer with a sound mind will not even begin designing an MMO to be like this!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  11. Squishywasabi

Squishywasabi Ascendant

Tbh, every post I read on this forum you threaten to not play the game. But you're still here. Just saying, not trying to be rude.

Strider likes this.
  12. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

Nothing was ever factored to the design of their game but business decisions. It's not like they don't know how to make a good game, they just wanna make it as profitable as possible using the least investment/cost. In other words, they chose to not make a good game, they chose to make a profitable game by core game-design. It's being delayed now, not because they are taking their time to refine it to make it as good as it can ever be, it's because Tera Mobile and Tera Xbox took this game's development-time (garbage like those sells more, so it's more important to them).
    A producer that knows how to make a good MMO wouldn't consider something so contrary to it's design, but it still somehow happens, because business precedes everything!
    I will keep an eye on this game, that's all I can guarantee, but in terms of their Industry practices, I am already fed up with from all these years. The moment I see something wrong with this game, it will leave my sight forever!
    Looking at the design of this game, it is obvious that only business is taken to consideration.
    If "popular game features and new entertainment trends" is not evident enough! Look what we have! - Instance-based PVP matches and sessions exactly like in Battle Royales and Mobas for a supposed MMORPG, and that is everything significant in this game!

What else did you expect? Why did the game turned out like this? Was it their implementation of good game-design or business decisions?

While I am not complaining about it's current Combat at all, I have a lot to complain in terms of contents and progression-design in general that I can author a book about it as thick as the entire complete collection of Twilight saga. The contents of my rants here are just the tip of the ice berg, it's an understatement of a detailed complain.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  13. xMantissx

xMantissx Ascendant

HM... Triggered?

14. CM Praballo

CM Praballo Community Management A:IR Crew

You guys have certainly no reason to feel useless.
    If anyone, it's us the community team, impatiently waiting to be able to share more previews of the game.
    Unfortunately sometimes things take longer than originally expected and Beta testing will not start in 2018.
    We will inform you about exact dates as soon as possible.

We received however updates and new builds for internal testing from the development team and we will start sharing more game details very soon.

Thank you for your patience!

Strider, hurfmurf, Sygiria and 3 others like this.
  15. RedBandit

RedBandit Ascendant

All we need is this, we are waiting and waiting.

16. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

That's all we needed to know, from official sources.
    If the dev team needs more time, so be it, but keep us informed when the dates you announce are pushed back.

17. Partiesplayin

Partiesplayin Ascendant

Maybe it's just me but I liked the tab target system in archeage, it was fast-paced it was fluid and you weren't locked in place while performing actions. It seemed well balanced and you could change classes or skills on the fly to suit the situation. Well don't in my opinion . I think BH should take note of theses specific features if they intend to use tab targeting.. the biggest downfall archeage had was not the combat bit rather the huge gear gaps and pay to win. The combat however I enjoyed. The biggest mistake that Blue Hole can make at this point is I nstancing an open world game dungons/pvp. Instances housing and the combat, and free to play pay to win none of these things will work in the West do it and your game is dead before it even came out in the west.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  18. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    Thanks for the update! Sad that it is delayed but I guess that's just how it is.

Oh yes, I second that. Fully agree!

19. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

If there is gonna be a delay, so be it! This is not the only game I am looking at - I am looking at all games that fit my playstyle. At the end of the day, I am not an idiot that will decide to play all of them. When we are talking about persistent online game with progression system, it is already obvious that I will dedicate to a single game. I will play the most worthy game of everything that will be available. You know what frustrates me the most, is when I'm treated like a retarded idiot by the game-design itself. Stop designing you games to be instant-gratification and linear hands down! I have an Engineering degree, I know how to program, I am a polyglot, I played MMOs since Traditional, you are not talking to an idiot here! Design your ****ing game to have contents to people who will hardcore it! Do not design it to be skill-based on the keyboard by rotationally button-mashing and that's it! I am not asking for Action Combat, I am asking for a Combat that is situational and strategic with complete control of your character that you as a player can utilize according to situation. That's what matters the most, I don't care if that comes in the form of Action or Tab-targetting Combat or whatever. Also, the contents of this game must be able to last long - if it's not, your perpetual game will quickly die due to lack of further activity. Design the contents of your game to be challenging time-based and skill-based (when I'm speaking about skill-based, I'm talking about the difficulty of content, not necessarily instant "reaction" related. I am not a ****ing monk who you can expect to think and react instantly!).

Every time in life, you think about something before you conduct an action. You do not do things instantly and then think afterwards! When we are playing a game, we don't want everything to come reactionary, we want the game to make us think what we will do in the current and upcoming situation (for such thing to happen, you will not design your game to be in the pace of a dragonfly. To think, it requires some time. If you don't give enough time, then you remove anything strategic, making it a completely reactionary game).

If this game becomes Instance-based (which is prevalent already), I will not play it. If this game becomes Session-based and not Seamless-based(which again is prevalent already), what makes you think that I will play it? I want to be able to do what I want with the time that I have! Making your game Session-based gives you no freedom with the activity that you can do with your time (whether you have more or less). We don't want gameplay and activity based on in-game predetermined routine! We also want to be able to trade openly without predetermined prices! What kind of crack did you people smoked to limit your game like this?
    Everything that makes an MMORPG what it was fundamentally, are being removed, limited, and reduced to what we currently have today - a dumbed-down retarded instant-gratification game that continues to fail to deliver rewarding, interesting, addicting, and immersive experience! All the ****ing time, you continue to fail! The most relevant aspect of your failure is the rewarding experience that should be offered in-game. This rewarding experience should never be broken by any Business Model and shouldn't be lacking by the game-design itself. If you dumb-down the game, it wouldn't be rewarding, a rewarding-experience has "value" that comes with the experience. If you aren't dumb enough yourself to think immediate benefit is the same as rewarding experience! A game will always have a goal, if you can forego that benefit, you wouldn't have any activity in the game to do (it doesn't matter now if you are a Casual, without an activity, you wouldn't have a game!).

And the last thing here that I want to talk about is the Business-Model. Ideally for me, the best Business Model is mandatory monthly Sub. I am a grown up 24 year old adult that understands how reality and economics work. I do not believe in Nexon's word of "truly free" which is just backwards and counter-productive in notion! It pisses me off when companies like this spread misconceptions! Free-to-Play (and even Buy-to-Play) when we are talking about Online games must have a Cash Shop, they are not "free", there is no such thing in life that is "free" unless you are a kid with a lot of misconceptions! I understand the costs that comes with Online games to continually maintain and operate them. You do not buy a car and then not expect to pay for gas and maintenance! That's exactly the kind of thinking idiots have with Buy-to-Play model! Buy-to-Play is the same thing as Free-to-Play if you will have a Cash Shop and not ask for Sub, the only difference is the price of the game. This is not Skyrim, this is an Online game which needs constant revenue source, so no matter what, there is gonna be a Cash Shop.

Here is what you should do:
    Since your game is not quality enough by design and content to justify itself with a mandatory monthly Sub, you will go with the Buy-to-Play model so you can recover the development-cost of this game and have a less cruel Cash Shop. You will offer no Founder's Pack because to me, that is just a cash grab. You will sell the game, you will not sell any Founder's Pack and any form of Early Access/Headstart. On the Cash Shop, you will offer conveniences altogether in one optional monthly Sub for the price of one optional monthly Sub that is for the people who will take this game seriously (similar to Runescape's optional monthly Membership). You will offer no other separate Pay-to-Conveniences which can be seen as Pay-to-Win. You can also put Cosmetics and other Vanity items in the Cash Shop that have no effect in the gameplay and progression.
    This is the only choice you have, aside from going Pay-to-Win, and actually developing your game quality enough to be justifiable of mandatory monthly Sub (which I see no problem if the game is quality enough).

You people are not using your head in developing this game, you are using your greed. You are developing a game that caters to all audiences. No matter what, this is gonna be a dumb game and a game designed with business in mind.

I introduce to you, your replacement:
    https://www.migs18.com/en/events/th...-of-a-metaverse-the-story-of-dual-universe-2/

If A:IR is gonna treat me like a dumb *** despite my credentials, despite my hardcore playstyle, despite my dedications, I would rather look for a better game that is worth my value. The ****?! You can't just offer a game that is just reactionary and button-mashing in terms of skill-based with instant-gratification and linear progression! Such a game is worthless to me!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  20. RedBandit

RedBandit Ascendant

I almost read all your writing and i just wonder that are you good player or bad player in any game? Do you have any talent? Do not blame the games that you can not play. Searching or investigating a game does not make you a pro player. So please stop playing the god.