Any news on NA beta?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by LONGTIME, Feb 6, 2018.

1. hurfmurf

hurfmurf Ascendant

What forums are those? The official forums on Bluehole's korean site seem even less active than these, no news or any sort of meaningful discussions at all.

2. Quin Tessence

Quin Tessence Ascendant

I hope they don't go crazy on the combat system. When it comes to games its always best to let the roll of a dice deiced, but in action combat its more of a coin toss.

3. Vunak

Vunak Ascendant

I hope they go nuclear on the combat system and bring us combat like original TERA.

TERA is their only other MMO. Its older and beginning to show its age/die. It never made sense to me that a company like BHS who are now known for their ability to make stellar MMO combat systems would then revert back to an older combat system like soft targeting or tab target. The only reason TERA survived as long as it did was BECAUSE of its combat. To not utilize the strengths of a game you already created and were successful with just doesn't make sense with me.

It would make more sense if TERA was a supremely popular game still and they didn't want top compete with it. But TERA is showing its age and just doesn't have the healthy population it used to have.