about PvP and PK in the world

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by TiriTim, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Sera

Sera Guest

My question and statement to you directly asked you about remarks made about me. So yes I will ask you again "you have no qualms saying I have "mental health issues", because I want the game kept in the form the developer envisaged" ?

2. Arthenics

Arthenics Ascendant

Harassment and bullying are never acceptable, everywhere. It is an antisocial behavior. In real world, you can end in jail for that. To be honest, I'm so-so about all concept close from GTA. War is a thing, playing criminal another.

Now for :
    Did they suppressed rift system in Aion? From what I remember (Asmodian side) there were rifts close from Kromede Hide (I don't remember the name but there were at least two rifts in the volcanic area). From what I remember, with rifts, "red" rifters could kill LL and were camping close from safe zone until HL asmo came to hunt rifters. Supprisingly, rifters ran away immediatly... weird if they are looking for fair fight. I also remember a map annonced to be full open pvp (but with necessary pve for levelling 30-40 if I properly remember -it's far, at least three years-).

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    Eärwen and Erin like this.
  3. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

No one is raping anyone on this forum. Stop terrorizing us. You guys are insulting us and threathing.
    This Crystal guy is even threathing me in PM. You're the most toxic ppl here. Not us.

4. Sera

Sera Guest

If you are being threatened in PM, first please report the msg, And if you can post the msg for all to see.

5. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

nah, Its nothing what I'm worry about. Some court threaths, his made up department, I'm on a special list right now, some insults and other bullshiet. He thinks he's talking with 12 yers old kid.

I dont have problemy with someone else opinions. We can discuss everything, we can share our arguments but when someone is intentionally spreading lies and insults me - I will not be nice to him. In fact - I havent insult anyone here. If She had some real mental issues, then in fact - She shouldnt play this type of games where you have agression and killing everywhere (no matter if its pvp or pve). Every doctor will tell this. I cant insult anyone with facts.

AA was an PvP game. She played this game, She goes to PvP zones and now everyone who attack her is psychopatic? What a nonsense...

MMORPG is about cooperating and when someone dont want to do this or cant cooperate it doesnt mean that the whole game should change for this few special snowflakes.

I'm ending this conversation with Erin, its pointless. Both Erin and Crystal goes on my ignore list - I dont want to be bullied and terrorized.
    And @Crystal Im waiting for the Court thing ;) My high level police officer ;*

6. Arthenics

Arthenics Ascendant

Could you people (both side) please stop make assumptions about mental health of others?

From what I understand, to summarize, it is not unfair to ask PVP to be fun for both side and not end as some kind of one-sided satisfying (sic) sadism. And in ALL MMO I've played, there a complaints against people insulting, harassing others and people finding excuse for toxic behaviors. But harassment, insult, bullying ARE toxic behavior.

Even a PVE-boy game (to use to vocabulary of bullyers) as FFXIV has this kind of toxic players who enjoy with cruauty, unfairness, insult and so (leave that game, crybabies, carebears etc.).

PS : You never own a MMO you only rent an access. So bullyers don't have special rights, they are not entitled to judge who can play or not, they are not entitled for harassment. Harassment DO deserve a ban (weirdly, the ones who became crybabies are bullyers when they get banned and they complain after on Reddit, JVC and so).

7. Greeniewolf

Greeniewolf Ascendant

Literally no one has said anyone on these forums was raping anyone. Where do you get that idea? Two women have stated that they have been threatened with rape by boys in games, and I have stated I have seen this occur as well.
    Literally no one has threatened you. No one is terrorizing anyone except you are harassing Erin. YOU are the only toxic person here, and enough is enough. You have outright lied, made personal insults, and lied again in these forums. You accuse people here of terrorizing others, of trying to ruing the game, of a whole host of things that the only person here that has done those are you.
    I believe you lied about ever playing archage. You certainly do not know much about the game.
    You even lie about Crystal being a guy which is also a very nasty form of harassment.
    Is there anything you haven't lied about?

Vampiric and Erin like this.
  8. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

Well, Yes, when the game design is bad then its frustating for everyone. But its mechanics fault, not pvp itself. Most games didnt force you to do only PvP activities. But when we're talking about owMMORPG then everyone should meet at som point in the endgame. Good mechanics will provide activities for all pvp and pve players and will connecting them. When you're creating totally separated mechanics for pvp and pve players, You may as well create two different games.

Yes, agree. But you cant just throw out the whole mechanic only because just a small group is acting like that. The GM shoud act here not the devs.

Also, what I said before - ask for help. It is very important. I dont have problems with beating this type of players. They're acting like that only because there is nothing opposing to this. Other players are not reacting, GM is not reacting. Yes, I agree - that is a problem. But you cant blame pvp players for fighting with you in pvp zones. Even if we're talking about open world. If im in pvp location I i see enemy player i will propably engage the fight. I will not ask him before if he's comfortable to fight with me. It was his decision to come here so was mine.

9. Crystal

Crystal Ascendant

Telling you that your behavior leads me to have serious concerns about your mental stability, that I do not think any woman is safe alone around you, and that I am urging your local police to keep an eye on you is not "making a threat," and it certainly isn't terrorizing or bullying you.

Eärwen, Erin and Greeniewolf like this.
  10. Crystal

Crystal Ascendant

Since no one actually said that, despite how you are attempting to twist what she said, your question is moot. I would ask you why you have deliberately twisted what she said, and why you defend someone that has repeatedly lied and insulted others on these forums?

Erin and Greeniewolf like this.
  11. Arthenics

Arthenics Ascendant

Do you realize what you say meet some kind of limits in a owpvp when PVE levelling phases are forced? That IS the problem.

Poor game design? But we can't have safe pve zone AND owpvp. In owpvp, the only solution is opt a non-pvp flag or non PVE levelling (then that kills most part of the lifeskill and for a RPG it is a problem) and the other case, there are separated maps (you don't want either from what I understand).

A concret example : owpvp, killing gathering people, what a challenge. The problem of owpvp you ask is this. RPG? But we don't kill gatherers in real life. Do we?

Eärwen, Vampiric, Erin and 1 other person like this.
  12. Crystal

Crystal Ascendant

He won't report it because I didn't threaten him, I simply told him that his behavior is very concerning, and his obvious anger issues with women makes me fear for any woman or child alone with him, and that I plan on alerting his local law enforcement that they should be keeping an eye on him to ensure he is not a danger to himself and finally that I strongly urge him to get some mental health treatment.

13. Greeniewolf

Greeniewolf Ascendant

That was already pointed out to him, and he accused the person pointing it out to him of trying to ruin the game.

14. Greeniewolf

Greeniewolf Ascendant

Not true.

15. Erin

Erin Ascendant

Actually I never once called you delusional, As others pointed out I said your idea was delusional. At no time did I call you a bully. I gave a list of behaviors that were typical of bullies who misuse ow pvp. Nor did I call you psychotic. The closest I came was saying that only psychotic people would try and twist a definition a certain way to excuse bad behavior and even that is not actually calling you psychotic.
    So either quote where I called you delusional and a bully or apologize.
    Until now I have gone out of my way to be polite to you even when you were not the same to me. At this point though I would like to know why you twisted things I said and outright lied about me.

Eärwen and Greeniewolf like this.
  16. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

Oh yes, we do! Not me obviously ;) We have thieves and murderers in real life. So we have this in game. If its a part of role playing - its ok for me. And you can be that hero to save others from them. This is how i'm trying to play in most games. But if someone is insulting the player, yes - he should be banned.

17. Greeniewolf

Greeniewolf Ascendant

that is quite frankly abusive playing. It's not part of roleplaying, and in many games that will get you banned.

18. Erin

Erin Ascendant

again please point out where I said these or apologize and delete these accusations.

19. Vampiric

Vampiric Ascendant

Please quote where she calls you those things because I have followed this thread for a while and I have not seen them

20. Vampiric

Vampiric Ascendant

Please quote where people are saying people on the forum are raping them. Also quote all threats and insults made against you on these forums. If you cannot do so please apologize to the ladies you have insulted and slandered.