about PvP and PK in the world

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by TiriTim, Dec 15, 2017.

1. TiriTim

TiriTim Ascendant

Hi everybody from Russia)
    Our community realy likes this project, but there is one thing, which can destroy all our thoughts
    Its about openworld pvp and pk, free pvp.
    Our European community dont prefer dungeons.....its awfull when the priject u like so much constructed around battlegrounds and dungeons.
    A lot of MMORPG came to Europe/ like - Bless,Revelation, Blade and soul....etc
    But they are consists a lot of dungeons/BGs/arena.....dut no open pvp.. no openworld mass pvp.

in your movies we can see pvp only in battlegrounds (first air,then on the ground) and thats all?Hmmm...
    For Europian community the best pvp games ever were lineage 2 and Archage. The last one contains all what to be needed for the best gamr ever-its open pvp,mass open pvp,sieges.world epic bosses, sea content - travalling/pirating/pvp in sea/descovering, we can buil own farm to grow goods fhr selling our making things for trade..or just hunting mobs while we can make pvp for the best spot..
    but in AIR i cant see anything anless air/ground battlegrounds...

So will be in AIR open pvp like in Archage or pvp just in dungeons/BFs

Sorry for my mistakes)))

Sirbalin, Nick.TheChopper and Tham like this.
  2. TiriTim

TiriTim Ascendant

this video shows what euro and RU community likes

its not an advertising of AA, i`m just show what we like/
    cause Bless,revelation and other bg/dungeons mmo has failed in RU and Euro

Nick.TheChopper likes this.
  3. ARENA mmorpg

ARENA mmorpg Ascendant

ну незнаю бро...му легенд тожей фейлица изза мободроча....russian and eu players interes big pvp gameplay,если эта игра без опен пвп то ее судьба максимум 1-2 мес ажиатажа а потом феил

4. TiriTim

TiriTim Ascendant

вот и я о том же, потому и задаю вопрос ГМам. Ибо инфы о пвп в опене тупо нет..одни данжи...

5. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

Guys, we're using english on this forums. Go PM with your russian problems.

That is why I'm for region lock.... T_T

ghoulas likes this.
  6. TiriTim

TiriTim Ascendant

i`d asked in english what i wanted to know
    it`s not my fault that GMs are not answering
    my first post is my question.
    where is GMs?
    there are a lot of questions

about region lock. Before to say some kind of nonsence...or buls... learn how many RU communities are playing MMO and how much we are paying..... locker))

7. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

- I'm talking about your discussion in russian language.
    - In sure GM will answer your questions asap. You're not a special snowflake, GMs are not on your call 24/7
    - We dont know nothing about owPVP atm, this question has been asked few times on this forum. There is this "magic" search button on the top of this site
    - I know how many russian communities playing MMOs... and that is the problem for EU players.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    ghoulas likes this.
  8. TiriTim

TiriTim Ascendant

poor EU players))) its doesent matter to me that our agressive style of game destroes your gameplay))
    u are weaker,your donations are poor...... and its not uor fault...

About pvp was asked several times, but there no normal unswers. just - we are cheking your posts and male some notes.

will be waiting for GM,thx for your thoughts

9. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

[​IMG]

What is a normal answer for you? As I said - we don't know anything about owPVP an PK system right now.

10. TiriTim

TiriTim Ascendant

u could write this and no more. And i would sad -thanks.... but no, u are poor EU player who had started to say first of all about language and how RU players are destroying oue PVE content...
    u are jusy collecting the posts, so there no to say anymore
    LOL)

11. Szmer

Szmer Ascendant

I didn't say anything about destroying any game content. I'm talking only about RU players behavior. You're a great example.
    I'm interested in AIR mostly for PVP content so I don't understand where did U get this PVE thing...

12. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    I believe there is no specific information on OWPVP or PKing yet (if it's even implemented).
    I too would like to get some more info on it though, but it looks like we'll need to patient.

13. Tham

Tham Ascendant

I am really interesting by an official answer, just to know if i follow the game news or not.

14. Piou

Piou Ascendant

Game still under work, ATM i saw only air battlegrounds and mech battlegrounds, anyway this version of A:IR is for EU/NA not for ruski :)

Szmer likes this.
  15. Tham

Tham Ascendant

The game is in CBT1 in KR, it is more advanced in the devlopment than "under work". What i mean is that the PvP mods (open, RvR, etc..) are already implement and i am really interesting to known more about it. I just going to see (in a stream) a player choose his faction. What the consequences of this choice ?

ps : i m not russian but nevermind

16. CM Praballo

CM Praballo Community Management A:IR Crew

PvP will be an important and integral part of A:IR this has been already confirmed, but the last word has not been spoken on all the little details.
    Two points have already been touched in this thread, illustrating where the challenge in designing PvP content lies.

1. The scale and availability of PvP in itself is topic of controversy in any MMORPG because there will be different player types. Arguments often range from "full loot and all the time PvP is the way to go" to "PvP should be restricted to be a switch on option available in certain areas only".

2. Regional differences - A:IR is planned to be released around the globe and what are considered desired or disliked mechanics, can vary depending on region. Some modifications to the game, depending on the publisher might be possible, but from developer point of view it's best to have just one game version, because it reduces the risk off facing complications when patching or when updating content.

Please stay tuned for more detailed information while the game development progresses and please share your ideas, feedback and experience.
    It is all taken into account when tweaking A:IR to provide the best PvP experience possible.

Luetta and Ajee like this.
  17. Erry

Erry Ascendant

Well I asked in one of the Korean streams if there is open world PvP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PvE and PvP servers always worked well for themepark games so you could consider going down that route.

Just one more thing tho, if there will be arenas and battlergrounds (instanced PvP), please do not put any daily cap on it. This is what pretty much killed ArcheAge streaming, and a lot of people quit because of it and pissed off the rest.

Sirbalin likes this.
  18. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    I would personally hate if they split servers into PvP and PvE, it would split the community too much for me, moreso than channels will inevitably do already.

19. Erry

Erry Ascendant

I agree with you, the problem is that there is a large playerbase of people who really dont like OWPvP. If you want a game to cater to both types of players, as themeparks tend to, splitting to two types of servers is a very viable option.

20. Tham

Tham Ascendant

i don't mind if servers are splits in PvP and PvE types. This option can provide to PvP players an OWPvP and a unique channel, that will be great :)

ghoulas likes this.