A:ir SEA opening ceremony February 18.

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Arika, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Exuberance

Exuberance Ascendant

Hey guys! Letter Number 2 is officially out here's a quick translation:

Dear all players. Game Team A: IR. Notice the game opening guidelines a: IR Or the full name "Ascent: infinite realm" during beta test and various schedules as follows.
    - can download client game a: IR from April 10, 2019
    - open beta test on April 25, 2019 - beta test session for testing and collecting comments
    - use ic code for active id for gaming
    - various characters and items will not be rub when it is officially open
    - giveaway cash point free to test cash shop system
    - cash point giveaway and still remaining during the test.
    All will be re-Set when it is officially open. Stay tuned for more details for pre-registration and IC code distribution channel to join beta test. Official website or Facebook fan page team a: IR

Wick and xDrac like this.
  2. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    Thanks a lot! So to sum up the info:

The official A:IR TH website got a huge update at https://air.playpark.com/th-th/
    With it comes more news: https://air.playpark.com/th-th/news/notice/air-beta-test/

Which roughly translates to:
    From this we can assume the following
    - You will need some kind of code to access the Beta Test (?)
    - You can download the game client on April 10th, 2019.
    - The Play Test starts on the April 25th and has a indefinite duration (?)
    - There will be a full wipe at the end of the test (?)

You can register an account on the official TH website linked above.
    Please correct if any of this is wrong

Wick and Exuberance like this.
  3. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

Can anyone with context explain what an IC code is? A quick google search didn't turn out anything useful, other than Identity Card, and that would exclude us...

4. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    I'm 90% sure it's some kind of Beta Code. (But who knows, but I assume that is what it is, hope I am wrong)
    It says Open Beta so a Beta Code would defeat the purpose of that

5. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

I edited my post, it seems that there is a Identity Card in Thailand? So bad news for us.

6. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    Ufffff.... I hope not... or at least hope it doesn't give the same issues that Korean Identification methods usually do.

EDIT:
    We found this: https://secure3.playpark.com/Itemcode/ICSystemCenter/Dafaalt.aspx
    So apparently a IC Code is something like a Beta Code. (?)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  7. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

Updating info on a bit of deeper research. Disclaimer, I have no idea how Thai works, I'm only using Google Translate. But:

On the 2nd letter, what google translates as "Open Beta Test", is written as "เปิด Beta test". If felt weird that they used English for Beta Test, but not for the "open" part, and it seems that the "เปิด" part isn't the adjective "Open", but the verb "To open". As in "The beta test opens on April 25th"

So yeah, no chance of Open Beta, it's 100% Closed, and we'll need an access code.

8. Exuberance

Exuberance Ascendant

i asked some people around on their FB page and they told me that it's gonna be a Closed beta and that it will be IP restricted - this means we will need a VPN :(

9. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Dear all players
    The game team A: IR would like to inform you of the opening of the game A: IR.
    Or the full name "Ascent: Infinite Realm" during the beta test

- Pre- Download beta client: 10 April 2019
    - beta test start 25 April 2019 [Pre-obt preiod start or cbt ?!]
    - Beta test period for testing and collecting feedback
    - Use IC Code for active ID for playing games
    - Character and item information will not be reset when the official service is opened.
    - Free CASH Point to test the Cash Shop system
    - Free and remaining CASH points during the entire test period will be reset when officially opened.
    - Additional fresh start servers are added to the official launch of the game

More accurate information tomorrow ...
    We do not know whether this is cbt or pre-obt [because this is also called beta ] , but tomorrow we will explain more precisely ... The process of getting IC code tomorrow or this week will be published and pre-registration will be opened...

Wick and Santreim like this.
  10. Arika

Arika Ascendant

there will be no ip or region lock in the game :)

[​IMG]

Wick and Exuberance like this.
  11. Arika

Arika Ascendant

I've added all the information so far ^^

Wick likes this.
  12. Arika

Arika Ascendant

13. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Wick likes this.
  14. Arika

Arika Ascendant

I've brought another update:
    The game starts on 25th april with beta status amire will require IC Code("beta" key)[this limits the number of players in the early stages of the game] . Over time, the game continually moves beta to Pre-OBT status (no longer needing a IC key over time that can play)
    So the game officially starts in Thailand on 25th of april ^-^ Shop items, shop account balance, will be deleted between the beta period , and launch the pre-obt period , but you can keep playing in server. " no wipe character" :) When the game moves from beta to pre-obt status, they add some fresh start servers.

the game already have a pet system :)
    the game already has a comfortable crosshair(action) mode :)
    in the game there will be a global auction house for trading.
    no ip / region restriction. not need vpn
    PlayPark AIR TH · มีระบบตลาดการเป็น Auction House ครับ
    PlayPark AIR TH · ไม่มีข้อ จำกัด ip ทุกคนสามารถเล่นได้อย่างอิสระในโลก
    PlayPark AIR TH · เบต้าเริ่มในวันที่ 25 เมษายนจำเป็นต้องใช้คีย์ IC ซึ่งจะทำ
    มันย้ายไปที่สถานะ pre-obt open คุณจะสามารถเล่นได้เสมอ
    พรุ่งนี้ฉันจะแจ้งให้คุณทราบถึงความคืบหน้าเพิ่มเติม
    They will give exactly details tomorrow.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    Wick likes this.
  15. Arika

Arika Ascendant

I updated the post with all new information:) :oops:

Kjjing likes this.
  16. xMantissx

xMantissx Ascendant

@Arika, do you know anything about access codes? Who will receive it, or it will be random ''game' between registered users?

17. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    I don't think that was announced yet, I'm sure it'll come either today or in the coming days, lately at the internal test event on the 9th I think.

18. Arika

Arika Ascendant

this week or next week come more info IC code request things.. :) you will be able to request IC code an email address, as usual metode they later "SOON" create a submission form on the website (IC key request page) enter you email and wait code send day. and if lucky you will get code in email ^-^ + need apply ic code you playpark account : )
    but they will share many IC (beta)code in the fb group.

The official departure has already been clarified on April 25, but at first it will only be possible to play with IC code until it's beta :)
    Game beta Constantly (live) enter to -> open pre-obt status
    your servers will always be online, just shut down for maintenance and updating. Only cash shop money, and cash shop items things will be deleted from the characters when it jumps to pre-obt status ! at this time you can play continuously beta -> pre obt = forever ^-^

i see working on the website:) download page has been added in air playpark website :D
    new gameplay:

xDrac likes this.
  19. Seifer

Seifer Ascendant

I do not want to be bad but it is the distributor of the game will be the kakao in eruopa and america then it is true the same method used that used for BDO the block that can not be played by europe in asia so as not to lose money

20. Arika

Arika Ascendant

PlayPark AIR TH ไม่ใช่ครับ IC Code เพื่อเล่นเซิร์ฟเวอร์ Beta test แต่พอเปิดให้บริการจริง จะเปิดเซิร์ฟเวอร์เพิ่มครับ คนที่เล่นใหม่ตอนนั้นสามารถเลือกเข้าเซิร์ฟใหม่ เริ่มต้นใหม่พร้อมกันได้ครับ
    The official game start will be april.25 in thailand.
    But at first they will be able to play the IC key players ""Beta test"" ... on PTS servers .. those who did not receive the IC code could join them later "pre-obt" .. and they will add more fresh servers. /the beta time will be relatively long so anyone who doesn't get IC code should wait for while they can join the game.../
    so it will be playable continuously . Thai version starting from April 25th Live/Online forever :D only if have an update or maintenance then turn off the servers for a few hours

we are looking forward to getting the IC code request/ method ..
    if IC code (beta) "end" game move to pre obt then the character cash shop items and cash shop balance will be deleted. (there will be several hours of maintenance here beta->pre obt . And add fresh start servers. You can decide that play continue PTS server, or you gooo to fresh start server but at all times you can playing! : )

IC code request news need wait-> : รอข่าวประกาศเรื่องช่องทาง IC นะครับ เบื้องต้นวันที่ 20 มีนาคม จะมี Pre-register เพื่อแจก IC ครับ
    use more email addresses and when the code request form will be available send more request=more chance ..
    But even more more chance to get IC key if use Thai email address. https://signup.mail.com/ @asia.com

its all information guys, now need wait for the IC code request form in air playpark website:) but dont forget watch the thai A:ir facebook group .. https://www.facebook.com/groups/804971016521135/ ^-^ March 20th will be nice day.,,,,
    I can't explain the information in more detail, I hope everyone was understandable ^-^
    good luck guys with codes ^^ :oops: