A:ir SEA opening ceremony February 18.

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Arika, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Hey guys,
    This thread deals with the A:IR Thai PlayPark version of the game.

Update1: 2019.03.09- 2019.03.10 Exclusive Test: 50 player with personal participation can test of A:IR Asiasoft office in thailand. (Maybe some video / gameplay is expected ..) its not CBT!
    1, Thai-Th A:IR game version only in Thai language included (so non-English!) Thai subtitles, language, sound, character name can contain only English letters.
    2, There will be no ip / region block in the game, no vpn required.
    https://playpark.com/th-th/ https://air.playpark.com/th-th/

Update2:
    - Pre- Download beta client: 10 April 2019
    - Official TH A:IR PlayPark Beta start 25 April 2019 [Official launch (IC beta key need) and after time continue -> to pre-obt dont need IC key to join and play [it can play continuously under beta and pre-obt it will live-online forever]
    - Beta test period for testing and collecting feedback
    - Use IC Code for active ID for playing games
    - Character and item information will not be reset when the official service is opened.
    - Free CASH Point to test the Cash Shop system
    - Free and remaining CASH points during the entire test period will be reset when officially opened.
    - Additional fresh start servers are added to the official launch of the game

Update3:
    the game already have a pet system :)
    the game already has a comfortable crosshair(action) mode :)
    in the game there will be a global auction house for trading.
    no ip / region restriction. not need vpn
    PlayPark AIR TH · มีระบบตลาดการเป็น Auction House ครับ
    PlayPark AIR TH · ไม่มีข้อ จำกัด ip ทุกคนสามารถเล่นได้อย่างอิสระในโลก
    PlayPark AIR TH · เบต้าเริ่มในวันที่ 25 เมษายนจำเป็นต้องใช้คีย์ IC ซึ่งจะทำ
    มันย้ายไปที่สถานะ pre-obt open คุณจะสามารถเล่นได้เสมอ
    พรุ่งนี้ฉันจะแจ้งให้คุณทราบถึงความคืบหน้าเพิ่มเติม
    ##And after the beta test(IC) done, game continue will enter pre-obt status. Cash shop balance, character cash shop item/ goods are deleted! But you will always be able to play in beta. When the game enters pre-obt status, they also add fresh start servers.

Big Update Launch:
    PlayPark AIR TH ไม่ใช่ครับ IC Code เพื่อเล่นเซิร์ฟเวอร์ Beta test แต่พอเปิดให้บริการจริง จะเปิดเซิร์ฟเวอร์เพิ่มครับ คนที่เล่นใหม่ตอนนั้นสามารถเลือกเข้าเซิร์ฟใหม่ เริ่มต้นใหม่พร้อมกันได้ครับ
    The official game start will be april.25 in thailand.
    But at first they will be able to play the IC key players ""Beta test"" ... on PTS servers .. those who did not receive the IC code could join them later "pre-obt" .. and they will add more fresh servers. /the beta time will be relatively long so anyone who doesn't get IC code should wait for while they can join the game.../
    so it will be playable continuously . Thai version starting from April 25th Live/Online forever :D only if have an update or maintenance then turn off the servers for a few hours

we are looking forward to getting the IC code request/ method ..
    if IC code (beta) "end" game move to pre obt then the character cash shop items and cash shop balance will be deleted. (there will be several hours of maintenance here beta->pre obt . And add fresh start servers. You can decide that play continue PTS server, or you gooo to fresh start server but at all times you can playing! : )

IC code request news need wait-> : รอข่าวประกาศเรื่องช่องทาง IC นะครับ เบื้องต้นวันที่ 20 มีนาคม จะมี Pre-register เพื่อแจก IC ครับ
    use more email addresses and when the code request form will be available send more request=more chance ..
    But even more more chance to get IC key if use Thai email address. https://signup.mail.com/ @asia.com

its all information guys, now need wait for the IC code request form in air playpark website:) but dont forget watch the thai A:ir facebook group .. https://www.facebook.com/groups/804971016521135/ ^-^ March 20th will be nice day in IC codes pre-registration (can apply in site youre IC code) ...more information sooon..
    Y. now just need wait for the details MARCH 20 will be announced in FB :-> IC code request form in website, and request method , IC key prize...

Update last:
    IC Code Announcement March 20 you will be notified about how to obtain the IC code and the prize games!.
    The game starts in Thailand is limited first time "beta" to IC code because only 2 PTS beta servers are launched "limit participation player number in first time ..".
    Game start april 25 It's going to live forever, but when the game goes into beta-pre obt status, new servers are added and you will be able to move from PTS "beta" servers to new servers, and dont need IC code everyone can join :)

There will be no ip block or region restriction dont need vpn! this has been confirmed 3 times by playpark. But on PTS servers (IC code beta time), Thailand people are preferred chance get IC code! After a while, the game automatically enters pre-obt status, and anyone can join dont need ic code. And if you want can move from PTS beta servers to new fresh servers. And you have friend(if you friend dont get ic code and he dont can start game in april 25) wants to join you, he can start game later and join to you later if game automatice jump pre-obt status. You friend can join to u in PTS server, or you can move new start server if need.

Wait for the big announcement on March 20th. Good luck and get IC code.
    and we will meet on April 25th, who doesn't get the IC code we'll meet a little later pre-obt status:)
    Good luck to everyone..

I can't explain the information in more detail, I hope everyone was understandable ^-^
    good luck guys with codes ^^ :oops:

Maybe someone can create an English patch in Thai version A:IR :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Unlimax, Mykosiranks, Kjjing and 5 others like this.
  2. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    Exciting, after such long period of silence this is good to know.
    Can't wait to see what they have in store February 18th if this is true. But it does confuse me that we see more news from the Thai version of the game as opposed to EU/NA or KR even.

Arika likes this.
  3. Arika

Arika Ascendant

I agree dear xDrac ^ - ^ it's so exciting
    : baah hugs: :rolleyes:

xDrac likes this.
  4. Akylios

Akylios Ascendant

Do i understand it right i have to register for SEA version? Where is the registration?

5. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    I don't think there is one yet, I think all that might come on the 18th... (?)

Arika likes this.
  6. Arika

Arika Ascendant

@xDrac so excited we will soon meet in game air and earth. :oops:

7. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Aimée likes this.
  8. CM Richter

CM Richter Community Management A:IR Crew

Excited for Play Park and wish them a successful launch! :)

Just one note. We currently have NO official discord for AIR and do not specifically endorse any discord. However, we always encourage fans to create their own communities!

Lnhzz, Sygiria, xDrac and 3 others like this.
  9. Arika

Arika Ascendant

@CM Richter Dear Kakao Admin[CM]:) Thank you for your kind words, I'm sure the Playpark team wants similar good wishes in to your Kakao A:ir Team and west global release. Thank you soo much. And we are looking forward to testing it before the western release : ) :oops:

"and the discord server name was fixed now ^-^ sorry i didn't know that unofficial discord channel O.O"

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    CM Richter likes this.
  10. Arika

Arika Ascendant

PlayPark shared new races treaser video
    [Human,Elf,Ein and Orc]
    I'm added this video to first topic starting post ^-^

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  11. xMantissx

xMantissx Ascendant

Is playpark registration working ok?

Updated - ok, problem is solved. Now another question - can we pre-download client?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  12. xDrac

xDrac Ascendant

Web Designer
    Not yet, I don't think, no. :(

Arika likes this.
  13. piyang

piyang Ascendant

on feb 18 we will find out, they will release info regarding obt dates or so on

14. Laguna

Laguna Ascendant

Do we have any information regarding the IP-Block since the exploitation rights might prevent us to play this game without any proper VPN ?

15. piyang

piyang Ascendant

https://i.postimg.cc/s2rqYKf5/izee.png , we still don't know, as far as i know playpark doesn't block regions outside South East Asia

Laguna likes this.
  16. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

You see, Astellia Online has not come out yet here in the West, but I already know that the game is a piece of trash and will be dead on arrival.
    How did I already know? It doesn't take a genius to figure it out! Look at the Korean version to see the systems of the gameplay! You don't need to wait for the game to come out here in the West for you to find out if the game is worth it to you or not! Changes in the new version by the way are not gonna be significant, so you can already make that analysis because the data are already there for you to analyze, thus you can already come to your conclusion at that stage. This is not an assessment, it's called data gathering and analysis. If the data is insufficient, you can't do an analysis, but you can still do an early assessment. None of these things, you people do! For you, you wait till the end to see the outcome when the information you need was already available ahead in advance. In this case, if you are ignorant of information, you are wasting your time by not knowing ahead and spending that time later to figure it out!

I will use this SEA version of A:IR to gather data, make analysis, and make my conclusion if the game is worth it to me or not!
    I am not gonna wait for the Western version to come out here just for me to know the same information that was already available ahead.

What I hate is wasting time! Sure, this is just a hobby of playing an MMORPG (by definition, just a "pastime"), but to waste an available leisure for it to not go to a specific hobby because the MMO is terribly designed? That is contributing nothing to an activity while passing time doing nothing! A pastime is a waste of time, a terribly designed MMO is a waste of pastime which means you are wasting time on top of wasting time!

Give us an activity by giving us a quality MMO! That is your business!

17. CreativeX

CreativeX Ascendant

I’m seriously getting tierd by you at this point.

Let me ask you Eternal, who exactly are you talking/reffering too?
    Noone said anything about estellia, noone said anything about a mmo failing or not.

Yet you come as always with the most dragged out, off-topic comment you can come up with and especially in THIS POST trying to make everyone here in the forum seem stupid and you are the ONLY clever one.

Well guess what ”genius” we all have already figured out what ur writing in this post, just like all ur other posts, this is NOT NEWS and is just common freaking sense dude.

But like always, i end up replying to this troll.

You should fix whatever problem that you have going on..
    All you do is state the most OBVIOUS and ”logical” stuff any person over 6 years old can gather themselfes.

And then you continue by basically calling everyone stupid, and you are the only smart one.

Well it doesnt take a genious that one irrelevant guys opinion doesnt have any say in whos stupid, while you at the same time look like the stupid and crazy one.

Stop beeing a fking asshole and fix ur ****.

xDrac and Wick like this.
  18. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

@CreativeX And tell me, does any individual here make any smart remarks and opinions to influence the development of this game in the quality direction? None! When they announced Solo-dungeons, most people here praised it like it's a good thing! It's the mentality of these people (those ones who are Casuals and have very limited time and dedication) that the retarded Devs take and use in structuring their game. If you have an opinion, where is the objectiveness in it?

If A:IR ends up as another Pet Project of you Casuals (just like the rest of Modern MMORPGs), I am not touching it! That's why I will use this upcoming SEA version to find out if that is the case!

The demands that you Casual people make are a joke! If you are so happy of your demands, why don't you look at your previous Pet Projects and tell me their qualities?
    My sentiments are negative here, not only towards the game, but it's dumb-*** audiences who think they are smart because they got an opinion!

If this is the kind of community this game have, well, chances are, this game is gonna be as dumb as well because it has to cater to it's majority audience! The target audience of this game are the Casuals! No Hardcore will invest in a game that is structured like this! For us, we look at the entire system, if it's not Rewarding for the Hardcores, we already know that the game is a waste of our time. We invest in a Rewarding game like EVE Online and Black Desert. Something that is dominated by the Hardcores, not a system where you can climb to the top with a dedication of a Casual because the game is purely skill-based. We already have MOBAs and Battle Royales that are purely skill-based as a sub-genre to MMOs, if that is what you are looking for, why can't you play those instead? Why do we have to corrupt the system of MMORPGs as well (a genre that is known to require the most dedication) to cater to the Casuals even at the dominant level?

This is why this game have a very small audience, the MMO audience in general do not agree with the design of this game and it's system (I myself included)!

You can listen all you want to majority opinions here, they only represent these small audience that are already following this game - not the MMO audience overall!

If you want to turn this game around (which is mostly viewed negatively by the MMORPG audience), how about you listen to us for the first time and learn from the consistent past failures? I know Ashes of Creation is a scam, but what they promised is what the majority of the Western MMORPG audience wants, to give you the idea! Why are you still designing your MMO like this that you know the audience of the genre are already sick of for more than a decade?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  19. Santreim

Santreim Ascendant

You actually think anyone even reads your crap? I think most of us start reading until realize it's another of your long as **** bible posts. All you achieve is getting people out of the forums just to not be close to you.

Please, stop spamming the forum, for everyone's sake.

Revy, Arika, Wick and 1 other person like this.
  20. Akylios

Akylios Ascendant

So please make all of us a favor and stop replie to our posts and waste our time.