2 new picture in thailand leaked and info thailand version

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Arika, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Arika

Arika Ascendant

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• we are waiting for more news in the coming weeks about the new systems of the game in thai fresh version .. just be patient ^-^
      thai version is pre-obt very soon coming.
      They will be shared soon very mutch fresh news in new game systems at playpark.air.com and TH facebook page only need wait little.

What we know so far th version:
      -Th version skip cbt and run f2p Pre-Obt [open registration].
      -Server location TH / Bangkok.
      -New gaming systems.
      -better optimization
      -this is the earliest version! korea and eu come -much later.
      -there is no exact information on whether English subtitles will be ..
      -in the coming weeks, will issue the pre-obt date and a lot of information about the new gaming systems.
      -no gender lock / classes
      -have animal race

- they dont reply my region/ip block question -.- .. :D :oops:
      - DX11 owo maybe no bless 2.0 ;) <3:p:rolleyes:
    • - publisher in SEA: air.playpark.com

Kjjing, CreativeX and hurfmurf like this.
  2. Laguna

Laguna Ascendant

Thanks for the infos and translation, I hope that we will have a chance to play despite the IP-block and I'm a bit sad to read that the EU version comes much later. Atleast if they can play the Pre-OBT soon without NDA then we will probably have a lot of informations related to A:IR.

3. Arika

Arika Ascendant

Welcome : )
    i dont know exactly information EU/NA version.. but i know that thai version pre-obt release first : ) before March. we will soon see the pre-obt schedule on the website. (2019 Q1)
    maybe eu come 2019 Q2 or Q3 and dont forget cbt's o_O so yes NA/EU/KR comming later :(
    ^-^

CreativeX likes this.
  4. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

What do these 2 screenshots tell you? Look at those ears! Certainly, it's not a Human who undergone an otoplasty.
    I asked myself that question and I looked at the videos of Korean CBT1 once again and noticed existing variations of Ears that I and most failed to notice before.
    Furthermore, the Thai website states the following in the Story:
    "อาณาจักรโซลัมสถานที่ซึ่งมี ฮูนัน, ออร์ค, เอลฟ์ และ กึ่งมนุษย์มารวมตัวกัน"

5. Strider

Strider Ascendant

Meh thanks for the pics

Have to say the lack of info is making being excited for the game a real chore.

Lucky for them there is no good MMOs atm

6. Arika

Arika Ascendant

contains no important information in the bubble these are just GM thoughts and funny texts mostly ..:)

7. Arika

Arika Ascendant

very welcome ^^ :oops:

8. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

@Arika I don't trust the texts until I see them in the gameplay itself. In this case, I have yet to see an Orc and a Hoonan (ฮูนัน) anywhere in any form, so ofcourse, I am yet to believe those.

But it is evident in Korean CBT1 which was demo-ed out on December 2017 that there were 2 variations of ears in there (Human and Elven ears) from the Batch Selection (Presets) in the Character Creation. Watch the Korean CBT1 and you'll see these ears to be present and are even playable.

This is how the Character Creation of Korean CBT1 was demo-ed out;
    you choose from 5 Classes (these Classes were gender-locked because the game was a Work in Progress / incomplete at that time. They already mentioned that they are not gonna gender-lock this game on Release), then you choose a preset Face from many default selections (we call them Batch Selection in Korean), in that Batch Selection, you can find both default Humans and Elves presets (they look the same but their ears are different), then there are 4 major adjustment settings (Hair, Face, Body, and Facial Tattoo) that you can use to personalize that default Preset that you chose.

On the Face => Ear setting, you cannot adjust / change a default Human Ear that you chose from Batch Selection to an Elven one, vice versa. So obviously, it's not a variation of Ears, it is meant for a variation of Race.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I will take back my word that there is only a Human race. I didn't knew! - the game was early and there were lack of information.

Base on the evidence though, I can be certain here that there are Human and Elven Race atleast.

Also, that sentence in Thai that I quoted is official from Official A:IR Playpark Website under the "Story". It's official!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  9. Arika

Arika Ascendant

@Eternal
    the Korean CBT version is too old (Dec 2017), too much outdated information ..., I'm not dealing with it. :)
    The game has gone through a lot of great developments contents and optimalization.
    but we'll find out soon ... Asiasoft published in SEA. preparing for launch. Just wait a little...[​IMG]