[11.09.2019 News] New city and dungeon

Discussion in 'Gameplay Discussions' started by Ayia, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Ayia

Ayia Ascendant

Hey guys!

There's been an update posted on the Korean Website of Ascent: Infinite Realm, consisting of a new competitive dungeon and new city.

Images from the new city - Solum Castle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New competitive dungeon - Roxanne's Garden

PvE combined with PvP, 5 players for Ontari and Vulpin. The party of the faction that scores more points by defeating the opposing faction, killing monsters, and moving objects wins for the specified time.

Images from the new dungeon:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Official source:
    http://bbs.air.game.daum.net/gaia/do/air/gm/read?articleId=31&bbsId=ACN002

utenaprime, hurfmurf and Insanity like this.
  2. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

http://bbs.air.game.daum.net/gaia/do/air/gm/read?articleId=30&bbsId=ACN002&pageIndex=1
    If you don't understand Korean, google-translate everything in the above source to give you the picture of where this game is going. I am not impressed with what I read here! Don't tell me that this game is quality-oriented because it is not! Everything that they are doing is market-orientation towards the casual masses which will result in another dumbed-down MMO that is convenient, simple, easy, vertical, linear, and unrewarding, all for the sake of making the most sales. This is not an MMO dedicated players should dedicate to as this will be another dumbed-down one and another waste of time as already indicated in the development direction from that letter.

What "competitive" are you talking about? When you get the time, please read the information from the link that I provided. I know that you don't speak Korean but you can get around that by google-translating. They are dumbing-down this game and you are not aware because you don't read!

If you enjoy dumbed-down MMOs like almost everything we have right now, this will be another one for you. Me? I don't need this piece of sh*t!

The problem with you people is you keep white-knighting and hyping every new MMO that comes out as if it will save this dying genre. You never gathered enough information, you never did any critical thinking, you lack experience and knowledge to be able to see the bigger picture, you never learned from previous releases that have been the same for the past 10 years, you are full of wishful-thinking while you failed to see the reality, and you are the same gullible people that these companies are making money from while delivering poor quality products and services and you will never break this loop as the way you think is never going to update, and when these companies will still continue to have a market for their terrible products and services, they will continue to make money and nothing will change on the quality that they bring to the marketplace while this genre is in dire need of it.

Take off that rose-tinted glasses of yours! Tell me, do you not see that this genre has been going downhill for the past 10 years and is continuing that trend?

I've said my points, and if I'm negative, I'm negative for enough reasons! Clearly, I am not stupid!

3. Stricken

Stricken Ascendant

Just curious, why the f**k are you still here? Every new post that comes out you post massive articles explaining how **** this game is going to be. Really we don't need to consistently see why you think this game will be garbage. That's all...

*waits for the twelve pages of why my comment is irrelevant*

utenaprime likes this.
  4. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

@Stricken And you are another one here who is white-knighting this game! You are so blind to see how much of a piece of trash this game is! Do yourself a favour—and not me—and read the information from that link as you know nothing about this f*cking game and where it's heading!

You want a short reply? This is how short it is! If you expect details from this kind of length, then I don't know what kind of person you are.

5. Ayia

Ayia Ascendant

I have once stated that I will not be responding to the guy above on any post anymore. I suggest the same to anyone who would like to keep their sanity and not get tilted by trolls.

I have a lot to say about this person's irrelevant and unworthy of anybody's attention opinion, but any response that "being" receives, is a complete waste of anybody's time.

utenaprime likes this.
  6. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

@Ayia You are a white-knight of this game and the companies behind it. That's what you are! There's no point of me reasoning with you as you are devoid of reasons! Now, if I'm gonna bash this game, I'm gonna bash it because I can see the sales-orientation behind this and the absence of commitment to quality.

You are no different to a white-knight of Maplestory 2 (Nexon) or Bless (Neowiz). Kapi Heartlilly was white-knighting Bless and then when it was about to shut-down, you are bashing the game?

If there's anybody devoid of any logic, it is you people! You don't need to waste your time on me, because you yourself is already wasting your time on this worthless sales-oriented product! You should be thanking me because atleast my arguments have sense here!

You are looking for a quality MMO that you will put a dedication to and then you can't see the marketing behind it that it is not oriented towards your long-term demand? You are near-sighted! You don't think about these kind of things, and if I bring them up, you disacknowledge and you continue to drink your own cool-aid and these companies'. We call this "ignorance". I'm arguing with a flat-earther here!

No matter what kind of argument I bring here, the world to you is flat!

7. Eternal

Eternal Ascendant

On second thought, you shouldn't respond if you cannot even provide a sensible reply. If you don't wanna respond, don't! To be honest, you do nothing but defend this game like you represent it.

You didn't even read the letter and the facts are there! Instead, you chose to believe your ignorance! So what you are going to do is you are going to wait for this game and let these facts slap your face later in the end. It's either face the truth now or let the truth slap you in the face eventually! You want to choose the later! It's like you got pregnant and you don't wanna believe it, and then later on you will figure out that you just gave birth. It's face the facts now or face it later! You don't think there's a benefit of learning this at an early stage?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  8. nasim

nasim Ascendant

I love the art in their MMOs. It has me ****ing hooked.