Eternal
Last Activity:
Nov 13, 2019 at 3:09 AM

Followers 1

Share This Page

Eternal

Ascendant

If you are this lazy, then an instant-gratification like A:IR best suits your ilk! Even writing/reading a few sentences is too hard for you! Oct 19, 2019

Eternal was last seen:
Nov 13, 2019 at 3:09 AM
    1. Eternal
      Eternal
      If you are this lazy, then an instant-gratification like A:IR best suits your ilk! Even writing/reading a few sentences is too hard for you!
    2. Eternal
      Eternal
      You think you are intricate when you couldn't even spend some effort to reply and counter my argument? What else can you do for an MMO?
    3. Eternal
      Eternal
      You can't see the quality of this game which is obvious & when I write something negative which is reflective of it, it's atention-grabbing?
    4. Eternal
      Eternal
      Oh, so this is what you think this is? Me grabbing attention?
    5. Eternal
      Eternal
      Practicing politics on this dead forum as if you have a platform lol. Shut up! You are doing nothing here but presenting yourself!
    6. Eternal
      Eternal
      You are vying for influence here! You are pathetic! Someone who is devoid of logic/sense and knows nothing but to white-knight this game.
    7. Eternal
      Eternal
      That is their job; it is after all their website. What are you trying to accomplish telling them to do something that is their business?