Arika's Recent Activity

1. Arika replied to the thread FGT test in Korea.

The full NDA is understandable by FGT test policy in Korea. This is preparation for obt start KR and TH. :) Of course I understand that...

Nov 12, 2019 at 1:04 AM
  2. Arika replied to the thread FGT test in Korea.

Yes the healing mech looks very exciting :) i see they upgraded both tank and dmg mechs :) i'm so excited about so many improvements...

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  3. Arika liked Shion's post in the thread FGT test in Korea.

Some awesome Mechas pictures from that Article: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:43 PM
  4. Arika replied to the thread Im back online how is you all doing, you all excited for the Game?.

I completely agree :3 welcome together A:IR :oops: Look forward to happily together A:IR guys <3 i'm so excited :) Although i still...

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:33 PM
  5. Arika liked Midrak's post in the thread Im back online how is you all doing, you all excited for the Game?.

Maybe for you but you dont speak for us!

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:31 PM
  6. Arika replied to the thread Im back online how is you all doing, you all excited for the Game?.

Welcome back ^-^ Think a lot of us are excited and looking forward to the Korean and sea obt launch ^ - ^ I'm so curious about the new...

Nov 9, 2019 at 5:33 PM
  7. Arika liked Insanity's post in the thread Please launch as buy to Play.

The First Sale might probably include Tier Package from 40€ up to 120€, and a lot of people like to go for packages that have the...

Nov 8, 2019 at 4:15 PM
  8. Arika liked nasim's post in the thread Please launch as buy to Play.

That is an if-then statement. If "x" is delivered then *I* will be pleased, meaning that you're wasting your time typing a 1000 word...

Nov 8, 2019 at 4:15 PM
  9. Arika replied to the thread Please launch as buy to Play.

I don't want to be biased or get involved in a debate, but I feel like I have to share my opinion. I'm Very very respectful @Ayia works...

Nov 8, 2019 at 4:09 PM
  10. Arika liked Ayia's post in the thread Please launch as buy to Play.

This will be my last post responding to you on this thread. Please, don't take it personally, I simply can not take that much...

Nov 8, 2019 at 3:50 PM
  11. Arika liked Gries's post in the thread Please launch as buy to Play.

Thanks for that reply, I am definitely going to throw my money at A:IR neverthless of what you say. Btw, didnt even read what you wrote...

Nov 8, 2019 at 3:49 PM
  12. Arika replied to the thread FGT test in Korea.

If i am here i will update the thread :) The Bluehole(Krafton) development team added enchanter-real healing class mechs. Check out the...

Nov 8, 2019 at 3:47 PM
  13. Arika replied to the thread FGT test in Korea.

Hiho! uhm Not have exact information is just approximate game obt starting plans. KR FGT ("final test" test new game contents and fixes...

Nov 8, 2019 at 3:45 PM
  14. Arika liked Shion's post in the thread FGT test in Korea.

So the game is launching in Korea in 1,5 - 2 Month and in 3 month in Thailand! This are wonderful news! So i am guessing March in...

Nov 8, 2019 at 3:40 PM
  15. Arika replied to the thread FGT test in Korea.

thank you so mutch :) I'm also very excited so many improvements and improvements have been made since April :) Bluehole (krafton) inc....

Nov 8, 2019 at 3:40 PM