Arika's Recent Activity

1. Arika replied to the thread A:ir SEA opening ceremony February 18..

Lundi, nous pourrons commencer les dates de pré-obtention. Et j'espère vraiment avoir de nouvelles vidéos : )

Feb 14, 2019 at 10:38 PM
  2. Arika liked Laguna's post in the thread A:ir SEA opening ceremony February 18..

That's already a great news to know that we will be able to try A:IR for free in its latest build and see what it's made of. I'm...

Feb 14, 2019 at 5:39 PM
  3. Arika replied to the thread A:ir SEA opening ceremony February 18..

Dear @xDrac i also hope to get close dates , and hope nice meet you ingame soon <3 :oops:: ) this should not be more than a maximum of...

Feb 14, 2019 at 5:38 PM
  4. Arika liked xDrac's post in the thread A:ir SEA opening ceremony February 18..

Only a few more days my friends, hopefully then we'll know more :( I'm really itching for a quality MMORPG to play again. I hope that...

Feb 14, 2019 at 5:35 PM
  5. Arika liked xDrac's post in the thread A:ir SEA opening ceremony February 18..

Not yet, I don't think, no. :(

Feb 14, 2019 at 5:31 PM
  6. Arika replied to the thread A:ir SEA opening ceremony February 18..

unfortunately, there are ip restrictions such as dragon nest or last chaos. But according to my last unofficial information, A: ir will...

Feb 14, 2019 at 5:30 PM
  7. Arika replied to the thread A:ir SEA opening ceremony February 18..

PlayPark shared new races treaser video [Human,Elf,Ein and Orc] I'm added this video to first topic starting post ^-^

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  8. Arika liked Astaroth's post in the thread Is a separate animal race really needed?.

Hmm, those little animal things are quite creepy looking! Orcs were an interesting choice, I like that they actually look like orcs and...

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:08 PM
  9. Arika replied to the thread Is a separate animal race really needed?.

I'm happy with every races and I'm happy to have no anime style!! love tooo much Bluehole works.

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:07 PM
  10. Arika replied to the thread Is a separate animal race really needed?.

owo orcs haven't seen since maybe only wow :) few games have orcs race so its rare. but Ein looks like my super-sweet little syrup.

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:06 PM
  11. Arika replied to the thread Is a separate animal race really needed?.

you were faster: D thank you sharing ^-^

Feb 12, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  12. Arika liked Kjjing's post in the thread Is a separate animal race really needed?.

Ils présentent une video sur facebook où on peut voir les races : Orc Ein Humain Elf : [MEDIA]

Feb 12, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  13. Arika liked CM Richter's post in the thread Teaser - Inventus.

I'm still running a 980 at home. FeelsLowSpecsMan

Feb 11, 2019 at 8:34 PM